Wireless/Wired Earbuds

chopperdave47

Hi All,

First of all, perhaps there could be a sticky with headphone recommendations?

I am looking for some new wired/wireless earbuds for under 100$ to replace the standard apple earbuds that came with my iphone ten. I am fine with the sound quality that the apple headphones provide if that gives you a gauge of what level of experience I'm looking for. Currently watching and reading reviews but was wondering if the community had any gold standard recommendations for earbuds as there are for over-ear headphones. I use these for music listening (wide taste but mostly hip/hop + metal/rock) and for phone calls. In a pair of earbuds, I appreciate ones that stay in your ear, and I really do not like those which create a vacuum seal type effect.

Thanks and looking forward to being a part of the LTT community. I used to post on gamespot forums but those are veering away from my interest.

First post! woo!

20 minutes ago, chopperdave47 said:

Hi All,

First of all, perhaps there could be a sticky with headphone recommendations?

I am looking for some new wired/wireless earbuds for under 100$ to replace the standard apple earbuds that came with my iphone ten. I am fine with the sound quality that the apple headphones provide if that gives you a gauge of what level of experience I'm looking for. Currently watching and reading reviews but was wondering if the community had any gold standard recommendations for earbuds as there are for over-ear headphones. I use these for music listening (wide taste but mostly hip/hop + metal/rock) and for phone calls. In a pair of earbuds, I appreciate ones that stay in your ear, and I really do not like those which create a vacuum seal type effect.

Thanks and looking forward to being a part of the LTT community. I used to post on gamespot forums but those are veering away from my interest.

First post! woo!

The T2s might be a good fit for you

25 minutes ago, doomsriker said:

The T2s might be a good fit for you

Hey Thanks man! These look awesome, except do not have a microphone, which I like to use to make phone calls. I will keep them in mind!

So the link I'm about to provide are clip-ons rather than earbuds, but they are pretty comfy. For the price I don't think they'd hurt to at least try: https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-koss-ksc75x-on-ear-headphones