Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ls9L

thoughts???????

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

ryzen 3400g 

 

XFX RX570

 

16gb ddr4 3200mhz 

 

anythoughts on anything i could push farther poo.thumb.PNG.00c60c5fff18e29c84dd03cb4cd0005c.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
14 minutes ago, Lorant said:

Can't get it to 4.2GHz on all cores?  Is that what you're shooting for?

yeah thats as high as i can get it guess i just got unlucky 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ls9L said:

yeah thats as high as i can get it guess i just got unlucky 

It's a low binned Zen+ chip, it's not going to clock super well. 4Ghz is solid AFAIK, and you don't really wanna go that high on the voltage, around 1.38-1.4v is a safe daily for Zen+ AFAIK (consensus was 1.4v back when I ran Zen+, I've seen some other stuff saying you shouldn't go over 1.38v since). 


X58-X79-X99-X299 lads: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread

 

Big Rig (Completed) - (Current) - i7 5960X - 4.7Ghz/3.7Ghz ~ 1.3v/1.1v core/uncore - 76-78C under RealBench load- Custom Loop: 2x 360GTS with EK-ZMT/Stubbies and EK D5 pump/res combo - EVGA X99 Classified - 32GB (4x8GB) HyperX Predator DDR4 - 3200MHz CL16 - AMD Radeon VII (best TimeSpy so far: here) - 1TB 970 Evo - Corsair RM1000i - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG - 6x iPPC NF-F12 2000 - 45" 4K LG TV

 

Planned Desk Rig - i7 5820K - Noctua NH-L12S - EVGA X99 Micro 2 - 16GB (4x4GB) EVGA SSC DDR4 - EVGA XC Ultra 1660 Ti - 250GB 960 Evo - Seagate Firecuda 2TB - Seagate BarraCuda Pro 1TB - Corsair CX550 - Fractal Design Meshify C Mini - LG 25UM56-P - 25" 2560x1080 at 75Hz

X79 (waiting on mobo/CPU/RAM) - i7 4930K - EVGA CLC 280 - EVGA X79 Dark - 16GBGB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 - 2x EVGA Classified 780s - MX500 1TB - EVGA 1600W T2 - Corsair Air 540 - 3x NF-P12 Redux 

 

Planned X58 rig - Xeon X5670 - NH-D15S - EVGA X58 Classified SLI 4-Way - 24GB (3x8GB) HyperX Savage Red DDR3 - Undecided GPUS - probably a basic SSD - EVGA 1000W G3 - Undecided Case

 

I lowkey enjoy HEDT

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ls9L said:

yeah thats as high as i can get it guess i just got unlucky 

Not really.  4GHz on all cores is still better than the stock 4.2Ghz on one core and less on the rest. 

You're netting a benefit.  It's not a high end chip for OC, so take what you can get :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 hours ago, Zando Bob said:

It's a low binned Zen+ chip, it's not going to clock super well. 4Ghz is solid AFAIK, and you don't really wanna go that high on the voltage, around 1.38-1.4v is a safe daily for Zen+ AFAIK (consensus was 1.4v back when I ran Zen+, I've seen some other stuff saying you shouldn't go over 1.38v since). 

so i should drop the volt to 1.38 ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 hours ago, Lorant said:

Not really.  4GHz on all cores is still better than the stock 4.2Ghz on one core and less on the rest. 

You're netting a benefit.  It's not a high end chip for OC, so take what you can get :)

 

thanks for explaining that i thought it meant on all cores 4.2ghz

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

what about the memory could i bump that up a little from the 1567 its at?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ls9L said:

what about the memory could i bump that up a little from the 1567 its at?

 

Probably, shoot up in 50 increments.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, Lorant said:

Probably, shoot up in 50 increments.

what does it mean by memory ? ram ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×