NZXT H510 vs Meshify C?

gary710

Hey guys. I am building a pc and I cannot decide what case to get. I am in between Nzxt H510 and Fractal Design Meshify C light tg.
At the moment I only plan on using the stock fan configuration on both.
My parts are:
ryzen 5 2600
msi gaming x gtx 1660
g skil trident z rgb 16gb

I know the Meshify C has a better airflow but I really like the design of the H510. Will the temperatures be bad on the h510 with just the stock fans and stock cpu cooler?

1 minute ago, gary710 said:

Will the temperatures be bad on the h510 with just the stock fans and stock cpu cooler?

No, you'll be fine. You wont have the best temps or the highest overclock potential, but your system will run just fine on stock settings. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

you'll be fine not the best temps/airflow but but you'll be fine though as TVwazhere said

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

No, you'll be fine. You wont have the best temps or the highest overclock potential, but your system will run just fine on stock settings. 

Thank you for your reply. What would the best fan setup for this case be if I want to add more fans, or a liquid cooler?

3 minutes ago, gary710 said:

Thank you for your reply. What would the best fan setup for this case be if I want to add more fans, or a liquid cooler?

Just have equal the amount of intakes as exhaust (roughly)it’s best to have intake on the front/bottom, and exhaust at top/rear

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

39 minutes ago, gary710 said:

You'd only be able to add 2 more fans to the case as it comes with two exhaust fans (1 top, 1 rear) either 120mm or 140mm fans can fit at the front.

Radiators can only officially be mounted to the front of the case (save for a 120mm AIO rad at the rear exhaust)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25