Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
azami88

Fiio E12 Noisy while charging

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi, my Fiio E12 emits some background noise (kind of white noise) if used while being charged by a wall outlet powered charger but is dead silent when charged by a powerbank. thus leading me to think the Fiio is fine as long as the power is clean. 

Is there any way to clean up the power of a wall outlet connected Charger? (tried an anker usb hub and a phone charger with no results) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, azami88 said:

Hi, my Fiio E12 emits some background noise (kind of white noise) if used while being charged by a wall outlet powered charger but is dead silent when charged by a powerbank. thus leading me to think the Fiio is fine as long as the power is clean. 

Is there any way to clean up the power of a wall outlet connected Charger? (tried an anker usb hub and a phone charger with no results) 

maybe a power conditioner short of that I'm not sure tbh 


Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it 🙂 

https://www.latlmes.com/breaking/minecraft-shutting-down-in-2021-1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, Ben17 said:

maybe a power conditioner short of that I'm not sure tbh 

Thanks, It's way overkill for my setup, although the idea is good and could work

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, azami88 said:

Thanks, It's way overkill for my setup, although the idea is good and could work

np Thats about the only idea I can think of (not sure if it'll work though)


Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it 🙂 

https://www.latlmes.com/breaking/minecraft-shutting-down-in-2021-1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, azami88 said:

Thanks, It's way overkill for my setup, although the idea is good and could work

You can get pretty cheap ones, not all of them are uber high end audiophile things with 32A speakon outputs.

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tacima-6-Way-Mains-Conditioner-black/dp/B00UB0G4DQ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2WQNMNS1BDHLJ&keywords=tacima+conditioner&qid=1579641853&sprefix=tacima+condit%2Caps%2C147&sr=8-1


If you have any questions about ultra high end audio, dont be afraid to shoot me a message, or mention me.

 

Yes my audio stuff is 650,000 USD, I'm a dedicated audiophile/mastering engineer

 

(if you want to see my audio stuff, check my profile, it's too much to list here)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 1/21/2020 at 10:24 PM, Derkoli said:

Oh thank you, sorry for seeing this late.

Some people claim it to have cleaned their sound outputs, might be worth trying

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, azami88 said:

Oh thank you, sorry for seeing this late.

Some people claim it to have cleaned their sound outputs, might be worth trying

Yeah I use one of them for low power-draw stuff and it helps clean stuff up, my Loxjie P20 benefits no end from it, just lowers the noise floor.


If you have any questions about ultra high end audio, dont be afraid to shoot me a message, or mention me.

 

Yes my audio stuff is 650,000 USD, I'm a dedicated audiophile/mastering engineer

 

(if you want to see my audio stuff, check my profile, it's too much to list here)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×