Excel Charts, Help! [Question: List three things that are not ideal about this graph. What makes it challenging?"

K i a r a

Hey!

I am working on this project and I am asked 

"List three things that are not ideal about this graph. What makes it challenging?"

The only thing that I can think of is that the left hand side numbers dont start at 0% and I think thats an issue? 

anyone else have any ideas? Maybe the colors are bad? the chart should have been a different kind? 

Here is the chart and table.

Thanks!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.76c02d89c2b1c99560927e7c0095be25.png

M Y  S T U F F

Ryzen  PC |~|  Ryzen 5 1600 | GTX 1060 6GB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 DDR4 2400 x2 |  WD Blue 250GB SSD | Barracuda Pro 2TB  EVGA 650W 80+Gold |

Laptop |~| Legion Y530 | i7-8750H | GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | 128GB SSD | 1 TB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm |

Macbook Air |~| 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 | Intel HD Graphics 6000 | 8GB of 1600MHz  512GB SSD |

Displays |~| AOC G2460VQ6 24" x2|

Keyboard |~| Corsair Gaming K70RGB 

Mouse |~| Razer Lancehead Pink RG

Audio |~| HyperX Cloud II Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X

Microphone |~| Audio Technica AT2035

M y  R e v i e w s 

Lenovo Y530 Legion Laptop.

More Coming Soon...

too "busy"

blue ## % values not contrast enough  with background and they're cut by the background lines

orange ## % too small and obscured by blue bars , hard to read.

i'd use a darker blue and put some shadow or outline on the orange (or use another color for orange)

put the % right below

maybe instead of line fill the whole area under orange line (since response rate is always less than blue bars it seems)