Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Windoforce 3X RGB Not Working

Feixas

Hey, I bought a gigabyte rtx 2070 super, and I can't turn on the logo rgb light. 
I've installed the RBG Fusion 2.0, and it seems to detect the card, but doesn't turn on the led. (But changes my trident z's colour).
Do you guys know if there's any version of this card that doesn't have rgb maybe ? 
Has anyone been able to fix this issue ? 

Thanks for the help 

1 hour ago, Feixas said:

Hey, I bought a gigabyte rtx 2070 super, and I can't turn on the logo rgb light. 
I've installed the RBG Fusion 2.0, and it seems to detect the card, but doesn't turn on the led. (But changes my trident z's colour).
Do you guys know if there's any version of this card that doesn't have rgb maybe ? 

Thanks for the help 

First of all does the card work? if yes download your latest bios then check :)

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

2 hours ago, Feixas said:

Thanks for the help 

As far as i know (using the exact same card) it doesnt have rgb. My windforce 1070 had rgb, i was looking for a way to turn on the rgb on my 2070 for like 2 hours before i googled it nad found out it has no rgb /

4 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

First of all does the card work? if yes download your latest bios then check :)

Yeah, I'm using it right now. 
I'll try to update the bios, and see if it resolves the issue 

3 hours ago, Iovl123 said:

As far as i know (using the exact same card) it doesnt have rgb. My windforce 1070 had rgb, i was looking for a way to turn on the rgb on my 2070 for like 2 hours before i googled it nad found out it has no rgb /

Yeah, i mean. It doensn't have the RBG Fusion 2.0 sticker in the box, so it might not have rgb. Oh well

2 hours ago, Feixas said:

Yeah, i mean. It doensn't have the RBG Fusion 2.0 sticker in the box, so it might not have rgb. Oh well

Yea this card doesn't have RGB, they DO make a non-RGB model.

• 3 months later...

Sorry but I`m pretty sure thats not correct. I have the Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Gaming 3x OC and it has RGB. Only the Gigabyte logo lights up but still. And it should be synchronisable as well. 😏

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D | Motherboard: MSI MPG X670E Carbon WiFi
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 6000 MHz CL30 2x16GB | GPU: AMD XFX 7900 XTX
Case: BeQuiet Dark Base 900 Pro rev.2 | PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power 11 1000W
Storage: Samsung 990 Pro + Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TBGB M.2 + Samsung 970 Evo 1TB M.2 + Seagate Ironwolf 8TB HDD
Watercooling: EKWM Quantum Velocity2 + Alphacool Aurora D5 + Alphacool GPU Block
Radiators & Fans: 420/30 copper rad + 360/30 copper rad all Silent Wings 4 Pro @ 40%
Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB | Mouse: Logitech G502X Plus | Mousepad: Logitech Powerplay | Headset: Corsair Virtuoso XT
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 32:9 1440p

• 3 months later...

Some cards don't have it. Here is a pic of mine, which does not appear to have any lighting capability.

Perhaps someone could post a pic of one that DOES when it is off.

Gbyte RTX 2070 Logo - No RGB.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is my Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Gaming 3x OC and the Logo has RGB. Out of the box it was white. Trying about 6 different versions of RGB Fusion 2.0 and different recommended ways of installing including rebooting a few times etc etc. I managed to ONCE be able to configure the RGB in RGB Fusion 2.0 changing it to blue. Now I`d like it orange and here I am again searching the internet for ways to fix this f*cked up software (sorry Giigabyte I love your hardware but seriously? RGB Fusion sucks big time...

20200910_204904.jpg

Edited by MS Eierfeile
Corrected GPU name from "Windforce" to "Gaming" 😁

Storage: Samsung 990 Pro + Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TBGB M.2 + Samsung 970 Evo 1TB M.2 + Seagate Ironwolf 8TB HDD
Watercooling: EKWM Quantum Velocity2 + Alphacool Aurora D5 + Alphacool GPU Block
Radiators & Fans: 420/30 copper rad + 360/30 copper rad all Silent Wings 4 Pro @ 40%
Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB | Mouse: Logitech G502X Plus | Mousepad: Logitech Powerplay | Headset: Corsair Virtuoso XT

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2020 at 11:10 PM, MS Eierfeile said:

Sorry but I`m pretty sure thats not correct. I have the Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Gaming 3x OC and it has RGB. Only the Gigabyte logo lights up but still. And it should be synchronisable as well. 😏

As much as I know there are 2 models of the Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super - Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super GAMING 3x OC and Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super WINDFORCE 3x OC. The GAMING OC comes a bit thicker, with slightly higher clock speeds out of the box and has a RGB logo on the side. The WINDFORCE edition however does not have RGB. 

On 9/10/2020 at 8:54 PM, MS Eierfeile said:

This is my Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Windforce 3x OC

Even your sig says you have a

IMG_20201122_162303.jpg.7ae879893b0a7696ea7e5fb2bb8667ab.jpg

Not "Windforce"  ;)

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

You're totally right. I've got the Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC x3 not the Windforce. I had two GTX 970 G1 Gaming Windforce before the upgrade. Got myself a little confused because of that. 😅👍