Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Feixas

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Windoforce 3X RGB Not Working

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey, I bought a gigabyte rtx 2070 super, and I can't turn on the logo rgb light. 
I've installed the RBG Fusion 2.0, and it seems to detect the card, but doesn't turn on the led. (But changes my trident z's colour).
Do you guys know if there's any version of this card that doesn't have rgb maybe ? 
Has anyone been able to fix this issue ? 

Thanks for the help 

1 hour ago, Feixas said:

Hey, I bought a gigabyte rtx 2070 super, and I can't turn on the logo rgb light. 
I've installed the RBG Fusion 2.0, and it seems to detect the card, but doesn't turn on the led. (But changes my trident z's colour).
Do you guys know if there's any version of this card that doesn't have rgb maybe ? 

Thanks for the help 

First of all does the card work? if yes download your latest bios then check :)

2 hours ago, Feixas said:

Thanks for the help 

As far as i know (using the exact same card) it doesnt have rgb. My windforce 1070 had rgb, i was looking for a way to turn on the rgb on my 2070 for like 2 hours before i googled it nad found out it has no rgb /

4 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

First of all does the card work? if yes download your latest bios then check :)

Yeah, I'm using it right now. 
I'll try to update the bios, and see if it resolves the issue 

3 hours ago, Iovl123 said:

As far as i know (using the exact same card) it doesnt have rgb. My windforce 1070 had rgb, i was looking for a way to turn on the rgb on my 2070 for like 2 hours before i googled it nad found out it has no rgb /

Yeah, i mean. It doensn't have the RBG Fusion 2.0 sticker in the box, so it might not have rgb. Oh well

2 hours ago, Feixas said:

Yeah, i mean. It doensn't have the RBG Fusion 2.0 sticker in the box, so it might not have rgb. Oh well

Yea this card doesn't have RGB, they DO make a non-RGB model.