I need Linus permission to put him on my debit card

My cry for help. 

So Wells Fargo emailed me needing permission from the person I wanted to picture on my custom debit card. I would love to rock Linus on my card and just confuse the hell out of people where ever I go, but in order to do that I need to get permission from the meme lord himself before they will place his picture on my card for everyone to admire and see. Hopefully we can make that happen here and get something rolling. 

Thank you 
A man that just wants his favorite meme on his debit card 

2BE4EDD5-10E2-4F59-BE5A-26D0BC9851AE.png

You're probably better off asking on Twitter - The "verified" checkmark on Twitter is pretty much universally trusted (aside from the odd account hack) - whereas they might not trust that Linus is actually the guy from the picture, from his post on the forums. But hey - you never know.

@Caroline do you know if that girl actually got her Debit card w/ Terry Crews on it?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 minutes ago, Caroline said:

I have no idea

Legally speaking, I imagine they would need Terry Crews to sign an actual waiver giving them legal permission to use his likeness. I'd be surprised if a Twitter Post (even if it was verifiable) would be sufficient.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

7 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

@Caroline do you know if that girl actually got her Debit card w/ Terry Crews on it?

Wasn’t that an equivalent of a meme a while back? Just kinda popped up everywhere 

CuCu covers seem to not care about copyright / trademark, maybe that would be an alternative.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Well folks through the power of Twitter it finally happened! Thank you to Linus for approving this very important request. ? I’ll post a picture once I get it in person. “With the numbers blurred out of course” 

he also told me I needed to use it to buy something from LTTstore.com with it as soon as I gets in. 

Thank you guys!

D3DA7825-59C2-49F4-A3A4-977D43B18BAB.png