MSI X570-A-PRO MOTHERBOARD IS GOOD FOR GAMING

MSI X570-A-PRO IS GOOD FOR GAMING. I want to record gameplay in OBS. Is this motherboard is good enough for gaming..

The motherboard is not a deciding factor for gaming performance

But the vrm cooling sucks, if you want a value oriented X570 board get an Asus prime X570-p

Unless you get the X570-A pro in a bundle with a Ryzen 5 3600 which cuts like $30 off,  not really worth it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

But the vrm cooling sucks, if you want a value oriented X570 board get an Asus prime X570-p

Unless you get the X570-A pro in a bundle with a Ryzen 5 3600 which cuts like $30 off,  not really worth it.

@FasauceomeIAM in a budgets. IAM using 3700x. Does it cause any problem.

1 minute ago, Alan272 said:

Cause problems? Not necessarily. You can't overclock very well but if that's not a priority don't expect any crippling issues.

If you're on a budget, don't buy an X570 motherboard. The b450 tomahawk Max will do a much better job for your value proposition.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Cause problems? Not necessarily. You can't overclock very well but if that's not a priority don't expect any crippling issues.

If you're on a budget, don't buy an X570 motherboard. The b450 tomahawk Max will do a much better job for your value proposition.

Iam not overclocking. Thus is good ?

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Why an X570 motherboard?

A B450 MAX series board will be perfect.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Alan272 said:

Iam not overclocking. Thus is good ?

Like I said, for a budget motherboard, ignore the X570-A pro

Primary PC:

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

@Fasauceome 

5 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

@Fasauceome Iam not overclocking. Thus is good ?

1 minute ago, Alan272 said:

Iam not overclocking. Thus is good ?

Even if you did want to overclock, the b450 tomahawk Max could take it.

But almost any motherboard is fine if you're not overclocking.

Primary PC:

Get a MSI B450 A-Pro Max, Gaming Plus Max or Tomahaw Max for better value and cooling. Otherwise as said above the X570 Asus Prime-P is very good if you want an X570.

3 hours ago, Plouffe said:

Get a MSI B450 A-Pro Max, Gaming Plus Max or Tomahaw Max for better value and cooling. Otherwise as said above the X570 Asus Prime-P is very good if you want an X570.

@Plouffe is this motherboard you are talking about. 

prime-x570-p-csm-image_main-600x600.jpg

30 minutes ago, Plouffe said:

Yes this it the one and way better than the X570 A-Pro :)

@Plouffe is this motherboard also good ??? Sorry to disturb you..

x570-gaming-x-image-main-600x600.jpg

I have the x570 a pro, with a ryzen 3600, with all core overclock to 4.2, I have zero issues. i kinda bought it pretty much as soon as it came out so like a d*ck i did not check the reviews but if i had i would not of bought it, but on the other hand i have had zero issues. only thing that i do not like is the lack of a reset bios option on the i/o, you have to short the pins.