LG TV Refuses to install Netflix

Bushpig2dope

So my LG TV just simply refuses to install Netflix but installs other apps perfectly fine, such as Stan. When attempting to install it a prompt comes up saying an update is necessary to install. When hitting update the tv displays a notification "Unable to update software"

Before anyone asks I have checked for updates manually in the TVs settings and even double checked my location was set up correctly. Any ideas? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 3:58 AM, Bushpig2dope said:

So my LG TV just simply refuses to install Netflix but installs other apps perfectly fine, such as Stan. When attempting to install it a prompt comes up saying an update is necessary to install. When hitting update the tv displays a notification "Unable to update software"

Before anyone asks I have checked for updates manually in the TVs settings and even double checked my location was set up correctly. Any ideas? Thanks!

Have you checked the LG website for a newer TV firmware?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)