Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bushpig2dope

LG TV Refuses to install Netflix

Posted · Original PosterOP

So my LG TV just simply refuses to install Netflix but installs other apps perfectly fine, such as Stan. When attempting to install it a prompt comes up saying an update is necessary to install. When hitting update the tv displays a notification "Unable to update software"

Before anyone asks I have checked for updates manually in the TVs settings and even double checked my location was set up correctly. Any ideas? Thanks!

On 1/20/2020 at 3:58 AM, Bushpig2dope said:

So my LG TV just simply refuses to install Netflix but installs other apps perfectly fine, such as Stan. When attempting to install it a prompt comes up saying an update is necessary to install. When hitting update the tv displays a notification "Unable to update software"

Before anyone asks I have checked for updates manually in the TVs settings and even double checked my location was set up correctly. Any ideas? Thanks!

Have you checked the LG website for a newer TV firmware?

For Sale - iPhone SE 32GB - Unlocked - Rose GoldSold

Spoiler

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *