Budget laptop for productivity suggestion

I'm a university student and looking for a laptop just for programming (probably Android studio with phone emulation at maximum), small video/photo editing and play low setting moba games on it(like LoL, DOTA). I attached a picture on a model I'm eyeing on since that model is within budget of under $500  Can it run what I needed without a problem especially the coding one ? Thanks in advance!1305977408_Screenshot_20200120-1608402.thumb.png.3a0d178fb2e24ef2fd2e8a69f015936c.png

@renasance1 I am a full time developer and when im on the go I use the Dell Inspiron 13 5000 2 in 1 I have been using for about 1 year now and have had no problems.

I occasionally use android studio the only thing the ingratiated Graphics doesn't support virtual devices so you would need to debug on android device plugged in.

My brother when visiting also manages to use this laptop to play Hurtworld and surprisingly fortnight at 60+ FPS low settings i think :/ 

I usually have a lot of multiple applications running with no problem, Chrome, Atom, Putty, Word (YUK) and others

So its my goto when im going into the office or leaving the house :D

You can get different specs but i have.

Intel Core i3 6th Gen

4gb DDR4 RAM (I upgraded to 8gb Though)

If you want to read full specs see them here, Dells website wasn't very clear

https://www.91mobiles.com/dell-13-5368-i5368-1692gry-core-i3-6th-gen-4-gb-1-tb-windows-10-laptop-price-in-india-103967

If you want to look at the laptop on the official dell site check here

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/cty/pdp/spd/inspiron-13-5368-2-in-1-laptop

33 minutes ago, renasance1 said:

under $500

Welcome to the forums

Are you buying in US? Any preferences on weight, battery life and display size?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

On 1/20/2020 at 4:49 PM, genexis_x said:

Welcome to the forums

Are you buying in US? Any preferences on weight, battery life and display size?

Nope. I'm in the Asia region. I don't mind the weight of the laptop if it's heavy or not. Battery life maybe around 4 hrs is good for casual use and I would settle for 1080p display. Don't mind how many inches. 

On 1/20/2020 at 4:43 PM, Cazzasim said:

@renasance1 I am a full time developer and when im on the go I use the Dell Inspiron 13 5000 2 in 1 I have been using for about 1 year now and have had no problems.

I occasionally use android studio the only thing the ingratiated Graphics doesn't support virtual devices so you would need to debug on android device plugged in.

My brother when visiting also manages to use this laptop to play Hurtworld and surprisingly fortnight at 60+ FPS low settings i think :/ 

I usually have a lot of multiple applications running with no problem, Chrome, Atom, Putty, Word (YUK) and others

So its my goto when im going into the office or leaving the house :D

You can get different specs but i have.

Intel Core i3 6th Gen

4gb DDR4 RAM (I upgraded to 8gb Though)

If you want to read full specs see them here, Dells website wasn't very clear

https://www.91mobiles.com/dell-13-5368-i5368-1692gry-core-i3-6th-gen-4-gb-1-tb-windows-10-laptop-price-in-india-103967

If you want to look at the laptop on the official dell site check here

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/cty/pdp/spd/inspiron-13-5368-2-in-1-laptop

Wow. I3 6th gen can do that? Because right now I'm using a desktop with g4560, 4 gb 2400 ram and 7200rpm hard drive and for now I'm using it for Ionic 4 dev. PC can't even run the app on web while I'm typing some code in sublime. Every key I press takes some time to register. Totally ruins the work mood. Just wanted to see my app having minimal but continuous changes ?

17 minutes ago, renasance1 said:

I'm in the Asia region

Which country? Any links of online stores?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128