Is the ram compatible??

Hello Ltt,
I need some help.
I have a pc which is about 2 years old now and I have planned a series of upgrades this year. My specs are as follows :
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 ( no oc)
GPU: XFX R9 270X ,I had a Sapphire Rx 570 nitro that died a few months ago and had to use my older GPU for the time being.
Mobo: Gigabyte AB 350 Gaming 3
Ram: 8gb x 1KingstonHyperx2400mhz(hx424c15fb2/8)
 PSU: Corsair vs650
1tb WD hdd  and a A DATA 240gb ssd is installed.

I was thinking of bumping up my ram to 16 gigs from 8 gb  but Amazon is asking too much for another stick . I was searching for prices online and another website has this 16gb 3000mhz ram kit for a little more money : https://www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/adata-xpg-gammix-d30-16gb-2x8gb-3000-mhz-ddr4-memory-ax4u300038g16-db30/
I wanted to know if there is a way to find out wether this ram kit is compatible with my setup .I have been looking online and the gigabyte website states that my Mobo supports upto 3200mhz ram that was fine but it also states that my Mobo doesn't support 3000mhz instead it supports 2933mhz ram what should I do ??. Should I invest in another 2400mhz stick of the same type or go for the 16gb 3000mhz kit?? I don't have a lot of money and live in a rural area so shipping take some time  I can't afford mistakes when buying PC parts Please help.

I would go for the 3200mhz as the AMD CPU'S are quite sensitive in RAM compatibility 

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Bios updates might have increased usable ram speed.  If you buy 3200 and it doesn’t work you might be able to turn it down to 2933 and lower the cas to get some of the speed back.  I think that’s how it works anyway.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Did you only look at Amazon for the Kingston memory (DDR4 2400 Hyper X Fury 8gb CL15 1R, colour doesn't matter)?

The Adata-kit, is it compatible with your mainboard? The description mentions X299 and Intel XMP, it might not run as expected with your setup.