To encourage social distancing, you must leave two blank lines at the start and end of every post, and before and after every quote. Failure to comply may result in non-essential parts of the forum closing. Click for more details. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hersheydog05550

Does anyone know how to get a version of iMovie newer than iMovie 9 on El Capitan?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I recently got a 2009 17inch MacBook Pro, and the install of El Capitan 10.11.6 didn't have iMovie installed. I use iMovie to edit my videos, and while I have managed to download a REALLY old version of iMovie 9, I would really like it if I could get a newer version. I have tried going to that download page on Apple Support but they only have version 9. I have also tried going into the app store to update it, but it wouldn't let me. I would really appreciate some help if someone out there has a solution! If you have any questions for me just leave them below and I will answer!

On 1/20/2020 at 7:48 AM, ThomasT said:

?

Cleared some posts on high suspect of piracy. Piracy is not allowed here. Posting any further such links etc. will be removed and further actions taken.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv