Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kelloggs2800

Need help with no picture

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I just upgraded my motherboard (b450 carbom pro) and cpu (ryzen 5 2600x). I have connected all the wires and everything is good to go. The computer starts but I have it connected to my tv with HDMI to the integrated graphics. There is a random red light staying on at the side of the motherboard (not part of RGB lighting) and I get no signal to the tv. I am still using the same hard drive and everything so I really do not know what is going on. There is a flash bios button but I have no idea what that will do since I have never done anything like that before. 

Is there a step that I am missing or one that I do not know about?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If I am reading the spec page correctly on that Motherboard.  It doesnt have an internal GPU.  It supports AMD APUs, but doesnt have internal graphics, you need a graphics card or an APU. 

Posted · Original PosterOP

Okay I think I understand now. I just want to make sure though. As long as I get a GPU I should be okay correct? I was trying to hold off on getting it to save up some money but if I have no choice then I want to make sure I won't need something else after as well