tanki online system requirments

fares salah

i wonder what is system requirements is needed to run a game like tanki online with it's all graphic features ebabled at 60 fbs at 1080 p res

i and alot of my friends will appritate the answer we on low budget situation and we don't want rgb or any fancy sttff what so ever
just the performance
we need all the ideas and susgettions either it for new or used hardwear
and ty for your work

Looking at what the recommended system requirements, you’d be fine running really any modern system. It doesn’t seem too demanding 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

15 minutes ago, fares salah said:

i wonder what is system requirements is needed to run a game like tanki online with it's all graphic features ebabled at 60 fbs at 1080 p res

Below is a link to the system requirements for the game, taken right from the developer's website.

https://help.tankionline.com/knowledge-bases/7/articles/2323-system-requirements

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

well thank you for the help 
but i must refer that after asking alot of players about this they said that these requirments are outdated and don't catch up with the latest added graphic features like dynamic lightings and shadows
ty for yourconcern after all