Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
huilun02

DAC for JDS Atom

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

I already have an E10K

 

Decided to get the JDS Atom, due to advancements in amp quality available at affordable price. Picked it for its transaparent signature, and might as well have something that will deal with headphone power once and for all.

 

But its just an amp. Perhaps my E10K dont cut it anymore today? So I am considering a $100 DAC. The Schiit Modi 3 looks solid, although there is the recent debut of the ifi Zen dac/amp combo which is highly priased. I have yet to see a direct comparison with the Modi in the DAC department though. Or are these just not worth spending on for having an E10K?

 

Currently using an X2HR daily. I also have the SHP9500 and HD599SE. I have a HE 4XX on the way.

 

Thanks to @rice guru for the HE 4XX and JDS Atom recommendation.


Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

 

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently using a Schiit stack (love that name) and I'm really happy with it.

For the price you really get a nice sounding DAC+AMP combo.

I went from a FiiO E10K as well and I haven't looked back.

 

Now my problem is I want an even BETTER sounding system. Will need to get new headphones first though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A topping d10 is a great budget DAC  to pair with it. 


***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

 PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> Tin T2,Tin t3,Tin t4, QKZ VK4, Koss ksc 75,Blon 03 , Vido

 AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

I already have an E10K

 

Decided to get the JDS Atom, due to advancements in amp quality available at affordable price. Picked it for its transaparent signature, and might as well have something that will deal with headphone power once and for all.

 

But its just an amp. Perhaps my E10K dont cut it anymore today? So I am considering a $100 DAC. The Schiit Modi 3 looks solid, although there is the recent debut of the ifi Zen dac/amp combo which is highly priased. I have yet to see a direct comparison with the Modi in the DAC department though. Or are these just not worth spending on for having an E10K?

 

Currently using an X2HR daily. I also have the SHP9500 and HD599SE. I have a HE 4XX on the way.

 

Thanks to @rice guru for the HE 4XX and JDS Atom recommendation.

Also I want to mention the zen DAC isnt that great unless you want to run balanced and balanced cables are so expensive you might as well spend the money on a fiio k5 pro or a $200 stack


***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

 PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> Tin T2,Tin t3,Tin t4, QKZ VK4, Koss ksc 75,Blon 03 , Vido

 AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
30 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Also I want to mention the zen DAC isnt that great unless you want to run balanced and balanced cables are so expensive you might as well spend the money on a fiio k5 pro or a $200 stack

Reviewers did not mention that it was only good on the balanced output. Do you have one? What if I were to get a 4.4m to 3.5mm balanced adapter?

 

Also the Atom has already been ordered. I'm ultimately plugging into the the amp, which is not balanced output.

 

In this case do I go for the Modi?


Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

 

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Reviewers did not mention that it was only good on the balanced output. Do you have one? What if I were to get a 4.4m to 3.5mm balanced adapter?

 

Also the Atom has already been ordered. I'm ultimately plugging into the the amp, which is not balanced output.

 

In this case do I go for the Modi?

No the modi is not the greatest and really need an update suffers from schiit's old house sound.go with a topping d10 instead cheaper and cleaner sounding. Balanced is only really worth it if you need the power which from your gear you really dont. Let me clarify its not that it's only good balanced it performs it's best balanced. And if you want to spend the extra cash on a balanced cable then it's ok but for the cash you spent on both items you could have. Bought a more powerful stack or combo unit. 


***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

 PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> Tin T2,Tin t3,Tin t4, QKZ VK4, Koss ksc 75,Blon 03 , Vido

 AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fuzz0r said:

Currently using a Schiit stack (love that name) and I'm really happy with it.

For the price you really get a nice sounding DAC+AMP combo.

I went from a FiiO E10K as well and I haven't looked back.

 

Now my problem is I want an even BETTER sounding system. Will need to get new headphones first though.

Ever consider a g stack from geshelli labs? I know decent amount of avid higher end audiophiles the prefer even over a thx AAA stack


***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

 PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> Tin T2,Tin t3,Tin t4, QKZ VK4, Koss ksc 75,Blon 03 , Vido

 AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
45 minutes ago, rice guru said:

go with a topping d10 instead cheaper and cleaner sounding. Balanced is only really worth it if you need the power which from your gear you really dont. Let me clarify its not that it's only good balanced it performs it's best balanced.

Alright I'll look into the D10

 

46 minutes ago, rice guru said:

 And if you want to spend the extra cash on a balanced cable then it's ok but for the cash you spent on both items you could have. Bought a more powerful stack or combo unit.

Isnt the HD4XX stock cable balanced? Then a simple adapter would do. Regardless, the Atom dont do balanced.


Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

 

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

 

 

Isnt the HD4XX stock cable balanced? Then a simple adapter would do. Regardless, the Atom dont do balanced.

The stock 4xx cable is not a balanced cable. If it were the case the adapt would work


***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

 PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> Tin T2,Tin t3,Tin t4, QKZ VK4, Koss ksc 75,Blon 03 , Vido

 AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

The D10 is at a very tempting price right now on assdrop. But I'm seeing reviews over there as well as on Amazon, showing that customers have recently been receiving counterfeit units under another brand name. There does not appear to a lot of people using this DAC as far as I can find through searches.

 

I'm willing to spend about $100 anyway, perhaps there is something else I can go for, that is as good and made by someone more reputable? I'm fine with taking chances on QA with the likes of Hifiman, but I'm not really comfortable to knowingly take chances that could get scammed.


Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

 

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

The D10 is at a very tempting price right now on assdrop. But I'm seeing reviews over there as well as on Amazon, showing that customers have recently been receiving counterfeit units under another brand name. There does not appear to a lot of people using this DAC as far as I can find through searches.

 

I'm willing to spend about $100 anyway, perhaps there is something else I can go for, that is as good and made by someone more reputable? I'm fine with taking chances on QA with the likes of Hifiman, but I'm not really comfortable to knowingly take chances that could get scammed.

Smsl m100, topping d30,and the khadas tone board are good options


***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

 PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> Tin T2,Tin t3,Tin t4, QKZ VK4, Koss ksc 75,Blon 03 , Vido

 AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 1/20/2020 at 8:50 PM, rice guru said:

Smsl m100, topping d30,and the khadas tone board are good options

How does the SDAC on drop compare? If there is a good DAC that adds slight soundstage or bass without sacrificing clarity, I'm fine with that.


Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

 

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, huilun02 said:

How does the SDAC on drop compare? If there is a good DAC that adds slight soundstage or bass without sacrificing clarity, I'm fine with that.

Yeah... DACs don't really do that to a noticable degree especially bat this price range. They just all tend to aim for cleanliness. The sdac is fine just not the best it's a pretty middle of the road dac.  The topping d10 is better value. But currently plagued with counterfeit issues


***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

 PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> Tin T2,Tin t3,Tin t4, QKZ VK4, Koss ksc 75,Blon 03 , Vido

 AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 1/23/2020 at 7:09 PM, rice guru said:

Yeah... DACs don't really do that to a noticable degree especially bat this price range. They just all tend to aim for cleanliness. The sdac is fine just not the best it's a pretty middle of the road dac.  The topping d10 is better value. But currently plagued with counterfeit issues

Alright so I placed order for the D10 on assdrop but later saw the shipping would take literally a whole month (makes sense as the vendor appears to be in China and they celebrate the Lunar New Year for 1-2 weeks + the virus shenanigans) well fuck me sideways.

 

So to hedge against all that jazz I placed order for the SMSL M100 on Amazon and shipping time is much faster now (shipping from a US location)

 

Now the question is... will the M100 accept optical output from the D10? I watched Z's review and he praised it for its added function as SPDIF converter to run another DAC in parallel. However many M100 reviews complain about the Windows driver required to run the thing.

 

I'll use an old used power bank to give it clean juice. My plan when I receive the D10 (if I don't get a fake) will be to connect the D10 to my PC, and have its optical out run the M100. Both will feed sound into the Atom (taking advantage of its extra 3.5mm input) and I can use the Atom's input button to A/B switch between the DACs.


Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

 

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

Alright so I placed order for the D10 on assdrop but later saw the shipping would take literally a whole month (makes sense as the vendor appears to be in China and they celebrate the Lunar New Year for 1-2 weeks + the virus shenanigans) well fuck me sideways.

 

So to hedge against all that jazz I placed order for the SMSL M100 on Amazon and shipping time is much faster now (shipping from a US location)

 

Now the question is... will the M100 accept optical output from the D10? I watched Z's review and he praised it for its added function as SPDIF converter to run another DAC in parallel. However many M100 reviews complain about the Windows driver required to run the thing.

 

I'll use an old used power bank to give it clean juice. My plan when I receive the D10 (if I don't get a fake) will be to connect the D10 to my PC, and have its optical out run the M100. Both will feed sound into the Atom (taking advantage of its extra 3.5mm input) and I can use the Atom's input button to A/B switch between the DACs.

Cool but I don't see the point of running 2 DACs . But the m100 should be able to take optical for the topping fine


***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

 PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> Tin T2,Tin t3,Tin t4, QKZ VK4, Koss ksc 75,Blon 03 , Vido

 AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

Alright so I placed order for the D10 on assdrop but later saw the shipping would take literally a whole month (makes sense as the vendor appears to be in China and they celebrate the Lunar New Year for 1-2 weeks + the virus shenanigans) well fuck me sideways.

 

So to hedge against all that jazz I placed order for the SMSL M100 on Amazon and shipping time is much faster now (shipping from a US location)

 

Now the question is... will the M100 accept optical output from the D10? I watched Z's review and he praised it for its added function as SPDIF converter to run another DAC in parallel. However many M100 reviews complain about the Windows driver required to run the thing.

 

I'll use an old used power bank to give it clean juice. My plan when I receive the D10 (if I don't get a fake) will be to connect the D10 to my PC, and have its optical out run the M100. Both will feed sound into the Atom (taking advantage of its extra 3.5mm input) and I can use the Atom's input button to A/B switch between the DACs.

Forgive my ignorance by why would you connect the D10, a DAC, into the M100, another DAC?

 

I can understand ordering them both and deciding which one you prefer (especially given Amazon's generous return policies) - but I don't see any benefit of daisy chaining them together.


For Sale - iPhone SE 32GB - Unlocked - Rose GoldSold

Spoiler

 

 

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
14 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Cool but I don't see the point of running 2 DACs . But the m100 should be able to take optical for the topping fine

Just preparing for the worst. Longass shipping time in combination with potential counterfeit item... strike me the wrong way

 

11 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Forgive my ignorance by why would you connect the D10, a DAC, into the M100, another DAC?

 

I can understand ordering them both and deciding which one you prefer (especially given Amazon's generous return policies) - but I don't see any benefit of daisy chaining them together.

The D10 has SPDIF out. It basically converts the USB signal to allow the running of another DAC in parallel. So 2 DACs running off one cable from the PC.

If the D10 is not counterfeit I might just keep it so I can run the M100 without having to install the seemingly bad M100 drivers. If I prefer the D10 over the M100, I will just return the M100.

 

I know having 2 DACs is pointless, but I can take advantage of the Atom's RCA + 3.5mm input to toggle between both DACs and easily determine which one is worth keeping.


Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

 

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Just preparing for the worst. Longass shipping time in combination with potential counterfeit item... strike me the wrong way

 

The D10 has SPDIF out. It basically converts the USB signal to allow the running of another DAC in parallel. So 2 DACs running off one cable from the PC.

If the D10 is not counterfeit I might just keep it so I can run the M100 without having to install the seemingly bad M100 drivers. If I prefer the D10 over the M100, I will just return the M100.

 

I know having 2 DACs is pointless, but I can take advantage of the Atom's RCA + 3.5mm input to toggle between both DACs and easily determine which one is worth keeping.

Does your computer not have SPDIF Out? Is there a reason you can't use that instead of the USB drivers?

 

It just seems to me that if you decide to keep both DAC's, you could have just bought an even better DAC worth the price of both of them and probably get everything you want + better quality.


For Sale - iPhone SE 32GB - Unlocked - Rose GoldSold

Spoiler

 

 

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
7 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Does your computer not have SPDIF Out? Is there a reason you can't use that instead of the USB drivers?

 

It just seems to me that if you decide to keep both DAC's, you could have just bought an even better DAC worth the price of both of them and probably get everything you want + better quality.

I never meant to spend double on the DAC. But the order for the D10 has gone through and I can't cancel it. I dont want to wait 3+ weeks to receive a DAC that will do my headphones justice (the Atom and HE 4XX will arrive early in the coming week) which is why I bought the M100 as well. I will return the DAC I dont like. If the D10 I get is a counterfeit I'm obviously returning that.

 

My PC does have SPDIF out but its quite a ways away from from my desk and I think transporting it to me over digital is the better way to go. Currently running an E10K over a routed USB cable. The M100 coming earlier will take its place. When the D10 arrives it will be able to share the audio source without me having to route another cable to the PC. And then I just return the one I dont like after comparing.


Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

 

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×