Advice welcomed.

ImCaek

I'm currently planning a new build as my current build is very dated and struggles to keep up with current gen games. I already have my GPU which is an EVGA 1080TI and my RAM which is 16GB (8x2) Trident Z 3200 MHz as well as a 1TB SSD. I was just looking for advice on what else I could buy to finish off the build. If anyone has the time and can suggest Motherboard, CPU, Air Cooler, and a PSU that are compatible and have good specs for around £1000-£1500 (about $1300-$1900 it doesn't matter if the parts come to less than this, this is just the baseline budget I have and I'm assuming it's over the odds for what I would need) it would be greatly appreciated. I know how to put together PC's but I never kept up with hardware releases so I'm very far behind on what is good nowadays. Thank you in advance to anyone who sees this and has time free to help out :).

51 minutes ago, ImCaek said:

I'm currently planning a new build as my current build is very dated and struggles to keep up with current gen games. I already have my GPU which is an EVGA 1080TI and my RAM which is 16GB (8x2) Trident Z 3200 MHz as well as a 1TB SSD. I was just looking for advice on what else I could buy to finish off the build. If anyone has the time and can suggest Motherboard, CPU, Air Cooler, and a PSU that are compatible and have good specs for around £1000-£1500 (about $1300-$1900 it doesn't matter if the parts come to less than this, this is just the baseline budget I have and I'm assuming it's over the odds for what I would need) it would be greatly appreciated. I know how to put together PC's but I never kept up with hardware releases so I'm very far behind on what is good nowadays. Thank you in advance to anyone who sees this and has time free to help out :).

Are you looking for CPU, MB, Cooler, PSU for 1000-1500£? that's a lot of money to spend on those particular parts

It's overkill if you're only gaming, if you want to save money go with the 3700X or 3900X instead, which are 8 Core and 12 Core CPUs, Ryzen 3rd Gen is the best around atm.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

1 hour ago, _Syn_ said:

Are you looking for CPU, MB, Cooler, PSU for 1000-1500£? that's a lot of money to spend on those particular parts

It's overkill if you're only gaming, if you want to save money go with the 3700X or 3900X instead, which are 8 Core and 12 Core CPUs, Ryzen 3rd Gen is the best around atm.

I was planning on getting the 3900x when I saw the price difference between the 3950x and the 3900x so I'll probably go for that. But thank you this is a big help :).

6 minutes ago, ImCaek said:

I was planning on getting the 3900x when I saw the price difference between the 3950x and the 3900x so I'll probably go for that. But thank you this is a big help :).

if you're just gaming, a 9700k or 9900k would do better than the 3900x and 3950x.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

21 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

if you're just gaming, a 9700k or 9900k would do better than the 3900x and 3950x.

9700k no, 9900k yes