How far can i upgrade my alienware laptop?

I have an alienware 15 r2 and it's getting old (4 years) and i was wondering if i can do the following:

Upgrade wifi card

Upgrade ram (16gb is max but i want to see if there is higher speed 16gb ddr3 memory, mine is at 1600mhz)

Upgrade display

Upgrade storage (currently got 1 hdd and 1 m.2 ssd)

Pc value: 9999999$. Alienware 15 r2: 16GB Ram ddr3, Intel Core i-7 4110HQ @ 3.5ghz, gtx 970m, 1 TB HDD *for games*, 120GB SSD *for windows*.

fastest boot time, 6.5 seconds

Dell provides documentation in the form of service manuals (when in doubt, just do a web search for the service manual for your device - i.e., "Dell Alienware 15 service manual")

According to Dell, you can replace the base panel, memory moduels, solid-state drive, hard drive, wireless card, palm rest, touch pad, keybaoard, power-button board, status-light board, I/O board, speakers, LED boards, hinge covers, display panel, camera, heatsink, fans, power adapter port, and battery.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

1 minute ago, kimsejin5 said:

Dell provides documentation in the form of service manuals (when in doubt, just do a web search for the service manual for your device - i.e., "Dell Alienware 15 service manual")

According to Dell, you can replace the base panel, memory moduels, solid-state drive, hard drive, wireless card, palm rest, touch pad, keybaoard, power-button board, status-light board, I/O board, speakers, LED boards, hinge covers, display panel, camera, heatsink, fans, power adapter port, and battery.

Does I/O board mean i can replace the microphone and headphone jack? For me those don't work so i have to use adapters

Pc value: 9999999$. Alienware 15 r2: 16GB Ram ddr3, Intel Core i-7 4110HQ @ 3.5ghz, gtx 970m, 1 TB HDD *for games*, 120GB SSD *for windows*.

Go look at Dell's documentation. See what parts you can get. If you want to know where to get parts or you get hung up on something, come back. We're here to guide you in the right direction, not to do all of the research and Googling for you. I'm not trying to be mean, but only you know what you you need the best.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

1 minute ago, kimsejin5 said:

Go look at Dell's documentation. See what parts you can get. If you want to know where to get parts or you get hung up on something, come back. We're here to guide you in the right direction, not to do all of the research and Googling for you. I'm not trying to be mean, but only you know what you you need the best.

will do, thank you