Looking For Low Profile Pump/Block Asetek AIO

I currently have an ITX build in a Corsair Obsidian 250D with an RX 5700 XT, and I’ve got a bit of a problem with the GPU. If I want decent thermals, I will have a jet engine sitting next to me; if I want decent noise levels, I will have a computer hot enough to cook bacon in. I’ve tried multiple different fan configurations and settings with the other case fans to get this situation under control, but the medium I’ve struck has an uncomfortably loud, uncomfortably warm GPU (90°C with the fans spinning quite fast).

So naturally, to solve this problem, I started investigating liquid cooling. Since I don’t have the patience for a full liquid cooling setup, I started investigating AIO solutions, and I found this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZZN9N85/

The only problem with the NZXT GPU bracket, aside from the fact that I’d need to purchase some heatsinks on the VRMs and GDDR6 modules, is the fact that my case barely fits the 2.5-slot RX 5700 XT that I have, and almost every Asetek cooler I’ve been able to find has an extremely tall pump/block for this application.

What are some options for shorter Asetek pump/block AIO coolers that I can use? I can theoretically manage 120mm, 140mm, or 240mm within this case.

Or, is it better to invest in a custom loop just for the GPU?

Edited by Jpec07
Clarification of the problem

Hmmm, I'm not sure you're going to find what you need.  The tubing is what I see being the problem for you.  No matter if the tubes exit from the top of the pump or from its side you're not going to be able to route the tubes as you need with as close as your GPU is to the side of the case.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

7 minutes ago, nick name said:

Hmmm, I'm not sure you're going to find what you need.  The tubing is what I see being the problem for you.  No matter if the tubes exit from the top of the pump or from its side you're not going to be able to route the tubes as you need with as close as your GPU is to the side of the case.  

That is a concern with the 240mm coolers, to be sure, but for a 120mm or 140mm cooler, it could be mounted in the front, and I don’t think I’d have any problems (the case actually came with a 140mm fan that I removed in favor of a 200mm for more airflow).

Just found this one, and I think it just might work, but I’m open to more suggestions: https://www.newegg.com/product/N82E16835181029

Ahhh, so if you can mount the radiator at the front then it may work with an AIO where the tubing exits out the side of the pump.  Those usually have a little swivel where they connect to the pump.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case