Confused

Jupa

So i have a ATI Radeon HD 4670, and i went to try and get new drivers but the OS versions only go up to windows 8. can i download the windows 8 drivers if i'm on windows 10?

26 minutes ago, Jupa said:

So i have a ATI Radeon HD 4670, and i went to try and get new drivers but the OS versions only go up to windows 8. can i download the windows 8 drivers if i'm on windows 10?

Technically, yes, you can.

But considering that's an old card, Windows 10 should already have the "latest" drivers for it. Manually installing the Win8 drivers will only net you the control panel for it, which doesn't really add that much more features, unless you're the type to tweak every games manually through the GPU's control panel.... Which isn't necessary in 99.9% of the cases (I sure as heck didn't have to with anything other than Witcher 3 for Tessellation)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

3 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Technically, yes, you can.

But considering that's an old card, Windows 10 should already have the "latest" drivers for it. Manually installing the Win8 drivers will only net you the control panel for it, which doesn't really add that much more features, unless you're the type to tweak every games manually through the GPU's control panel.... Which isn't necessary in 99.9% of the cases (I sure as heck didn't have to with anything other than Witcher 3 for Tessellation)

k thnx ❤️