Audio and hearing on xbox1s

Marcuzzz.12

Hi there so I when I bought this mic it had been working perfectly I have it connected to a xbox1s and then 2 months later I was playing and then it was as if the mic cut out and now it’s really messed up the mic doesn’t sound the same and people can’t hear me as the mic cuts out a lot I have tried everything to solve the problem and I was wondering if I could maybe send you the mic and you could see if there were any problems I think it could be where the aux cable goes is where it could be messed up.

Plug in the mic it might have come unplugged.

And sure you can send me the mic, but im pretty sure i wont send it back. (Not willing to pay the shipping. hehehe. got mics enough already).

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

If you tried re-plugging and it didn't help, then the cable might be broken, not sure who you want to send it to, it doesn't really make economical sense to mail a microphone for repair, you're better off trying to find a local electronics repair shop, changing a 3.5mm jack plug is simple for anyone with a soldering iron, it might be a bit worse if the cable broke somewhere half way along the length.