Can I make my monitor turn on into DP instantly?

ProPigeon

Hi guys,

I've just got my AORUS fi27q monitor, along w a rog 2070s, and they r all amazing, except for a bit of coil whine in the GPU.

I have a question for the monitor!

Every time I turn it on, it firstly displays "AORUS" w logo in middle of the screen, and HDMI i nthe right bottom. Then after about 2-4 sec it switches to my screen, and a little sign in the middle saying "display port 25xx x 1440p"

I'd asssume this is becouse it wants to boot the HDMI cable first?

Is ther a known way to make it instantly give me the DP picture as soo nas I turn it on?
TY!

You turn your monitor all the way off every day? Why don't you just let it go to sleep?

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

Just now, Theguywhobea said:

You turn your monitor all the way off every day? Why don't you just let it go to sleep?

Hmm that's interesting.

I'm so used to turning everything off after I stopped using it, but really, does the monitor consime any real power when it's asleep? cos if not then ure damn right lol

Just now, ProPigeon said:

Hmm that's interesting.

I'm so used to turning everything off after I stopped using it, but really, does the monitor consime any real power when it's asleep? cos if not then ure damn right lol

I'm sure it uses a watt or two, but I think most people just turn their PC off and let the monitor idle to sleep after a few minutes.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂