Matching side monitors for Zowie XL2740

Hi All

Whilst still procrastinating about the next PC build I want to do, one thing I can definitely decide on is that I want another 2x27" monitors either side of my main one.

I've been looking at the BenQ site to see if they have just a standard monitor that has roughly the same look (I mean the thing looks like it was designed in 2010) but can't find anything, I guess chunky bezels are mostly a thing of the past.

The specs don't need to be great but here are my initial thoughts:

• I don't mind chunky bezels so long as the dimensions match and the cursor flows from 1 screen to the next easily.
    • I might actually prefer bezels compared to just a bottom bezel so that there won't be a gap between the monitors when putting them side by side.
  • Plain and matt bezels that will have roughly the same height as the Zowie.1080p is absolutely fine.
  • Ok-ish brightness to match would be good, it doesn't have to be really bright but not dim.
  • Simple height adjust to put it on the same level.
    • If someone suggests a good match in terms of looks but it can't get to the same height etc then I can go back to monitor arms but the excess cost might delay things a bit.
  • It doesn't need much tilt and no pivot is fine.
  • Black.

I'll keep looking but if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate your input!