Is there a (better) scatter graph for CPU performance vs price?

So I found this scatter graph that plots CPU performance and price:

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_value_available.html#xy_scatter_graph

However there's no zoom function and the faster/more expensive CPUs cause the graph to be quite hard to read because all other CPUs are essentially bunched up in the lower left corner. Does anybody know another resource of similar graphs? It doesn't need to use the same benchmark for the performance axis, anything that represents actual performance in some way would work.

Those cpu review sites are normlly very bd nd should be ignored.

You can't show a cpus performance in one number?

re you trying to buy a cpu?

Look at review sites like anandtech, techpowerup(has price vs perf), gamers nexus and others.

In the long run yes, I'll buy a CPU. But that will probably in a year or later. Currently I try to get a basic overview of the market, especially how Ryzen-CPUs compare against each other and against Intel when it comes to performance. Not just the basic "which is the best CPU (for me)" but rather an overview on what I can expect when I read a certain CPU number, so that I don't have to look each specific CPU up when browsing used pc(-part) offers.

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Those cpu review sites are normlly very bd nd should be ignored.

You can't show a cpus performance in one number?

re you trying to buy a cpu?

Look at review sites like anandtech, techpowerup(has price vs perf), gamers nexus and others.

But where else can you directly compare a Threadripper 3970X vs an AMD K6, or a Titan RTX with a RAGE 128 PRO?

Even so, that's still not a wide enough range ... or does AT, TPU, GN or whoever else also have benchmarks for the IBM MDA graphics from 1981 or whenever, and the 8086-5 from 1978 or whenever, and everything else before and after, that can be directly compared?

I'd like to see how much faster a similar-price current system would be than my dad's first PC. :)

Spoiler

5aef24203eba7_2015-10-06Datel286PC1989-01-A-40mbhdd.thumb.jpg.6dc42b43f2814c954a4d5739f54d396c.jpg

51 minutes ago, PianoPlayer88Key said:

I'd like to see how much faster a similar-price current system would be than my dad's first PC.

Comparing such different systems is really hard, you can't just compare it.

Linpack is ok for a comparison like this, but not really real world