So in the summer of 2018 I build a new pc with:

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gamping Plus

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700x

GPU: At first a GTX 1050 Ti, now a Gigabyte RTX 2060 6G

RAM: 2x8 GB Vulcan (Team Group)

SSD: Samsung 500 GB 860 Evo

HDD: Seagate 3TB Barracuda

PSU: At first a Cooler Master 500W (from 2010), now a Corsair RM750

So the problem began with not being able to install Windows on it from a USB, went to a computer store, they put windows on it. Then like three months later I couldn't get any internet via the ethernet port, bought an USB wifi-adapter and was able to connect to internet once again. Random blue screens of death, especially when waking up from sleepmode. Another issue is that I had like 110-ish FPS on League of Legends and now with my RTX I get like 140 FPS, which isn't the upgrade that I was hoping for. Tried to overclock some settings on the GPU but then the computer just freezes after a couple of seconds while I just made like a small overclock. One month ago I said enough is enough, I'm resetting this whole thing and begin over. Well when I tried to reset it, it just froze in the process... Eventually I succeeded, but Windows wasn't able to start back up after the reset, which it should since Windows doesn't get deleted with the reset. Now I thought this should be a problem with my motherboard so I sent it back to the factory, because I still had warranty on it. They were able to download a 10GB file via the ethernet port and it ran Windows smooth. I really don't know what I should do next or what the freaking problem could even be.

I hope you guys can help me, I'm getting desperate.

Thanks in advance,

Dries

check bios settings, maybe the pc shop made some unstable overclock. you can try to reset bios settings to default and just enable xmp for ram. do you have ram in slots 2 and 4?

do you have chipset drivers installed and the latest nvidia driver?

do you have the latest bios update?

11 minutes ago, Droes4 said:

So in the summer of 2018 I build a new pc with:

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gamping Plus

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700x

GPU: At first a GTX 1050 Ti, now a Gigabyte RTX 2060 6G

RAM: 2x8 GB Vulcan (Team Group)

SSD: Samsung 500 GB 860 Evo

HDD: Seagate 3TB Barracuda

PSU: At first a Cooler Master 500W (from 2010), now a Corsair RM750

So the problem began with not being able to install Windows on it from a USB, went to a computer store, they put windows on it. Then like three months later I couldn't get any internet via the ethernet port, bought an USB wifi-adapter and was able to connect to internet once again. Random blue screens of death, especially when waking up from sleepmode. Another issue is that I had like 110-ish FPS on League of Legends and now with my RTX I get like 140 FPS, which isn't the upgrade that I was hoping for. Tried to overclock some settings on the GPU but then the computer just freezes after a couple of seconds while I just made like a small overclock. One month ago I said enough is enough, I'm resetting this whole thing and begin over. Well when I tried to reset it, it just froze in the process... Eventually I succeeded, but Windows wasn't able to start back up after the reset, which it should since Windows doesn't get deleted with the reset. Now I thought this should be a problem with my motherboard so I sent it back to the factory, because I still had warranty on it. They were able to download a 10GB file via the ethernet port and it ran Windows smooth. I really don't know what I should do next or what the freaking problem could even be.

I hope you guys can help me, I'm getting desperate.

Thanks in advance,

Dries

double check that the Nvidia drivers are up to date, as well as the BIOS. If that doesn't work, I'd recomend creating a new USB drive and installing windows yourself. It is fairly straight forward, but if your not comfortable doing it you can buy them off amazon for pretty cheap. You should back up your data first as this will require a completely fresh install. I'm not sure if you can use the same license again, but if not there are plenty of ways to get it free (ex. batch file) BUT IM NOT CONDONING THEM as the legalities are complicated.

PC: 

i5 8400 - RTX 2060 - Strix B360-I - Thermaltake 240mm AIO - 16GB Vengeance RGB PRO - CRYSTAL 280X - HD Plex 400w AC/DC Converter

CUSTOM KEYBOARD:

Gmmk Pro  - Gateron ink Black v2 lubed and filmed - GMK Red Samurai - PC plate - Zeal stabs

DAILY TECH:

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Smartwatch - Galaxy A70 - Bose QC Earbuds - Bose SoundLink Wireless - Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 

Had similar problems some weeks ago. Turns out my XMP profile was making my rig unstable.

You are going to need a few USB keys to reinstall windows and run memtest. I also hope you have a friend willing to help.

Make sure your RAM sticks are in slot 2 and 4 (unseat and re-seat them)

Rule out a GPU defect (test it in another rig)
Make sure your GPU gets enough juice from the PSU
Back up what you can from your boot drive 
   (I suggest pulling the drive and using a friends computer. Put it in an enclosure if it's an SATA interface. If it's an NVME, find a friend with a spare M.2 NVME slot or an expansion card)
Reset your UEFI/BIOS to factory default (I'm assuming you know how to)
Update the BIOS (you should have a newer version on your mobo manufacturer)
Reinstall Windows

Run memtest (it takes a few hours to do a complete test but after a few minutes you should know if everything works on the CPU side).

If it works, enable your XMP and dial it up slowly to your RAM speed.
Get back to us if all this fails.

Good luck!

Spoiler

CPU Ryzen 5900X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X570-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 -
GPU EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 - Case Mastercase H500p mesh - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 -
Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb, Samsung 960 PRO 500 Gb & 2 Seagate Baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe -
Display two VG27AQ 2K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) -
Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10