PC randomly restarts after getting into windows

I apologize if this has already been asked.

A couple of weeks ago my PC would randomly restart after showing the windows logo. Took it somewhere to get fixed after trying everything I could think of to fix it and they ended up saying it was a corrupted windows which fixed it for a week or two. An now it is randomly restarting on me again. I can actually leave it in windows for a while but once I start to do things it will just restart and start up as usual again. I've already reseated everything from cpu, ram, gpu, water block, and cords on the motherboard. I have also already replaced the ram and psu in case either one of those were the problem and I've tried a different gpu as well. This was all done on the first time if happened. I cant see it being a corrupted windows again. Specs of my PC below.

Ryzen 5 3600x (Not overclocked) water cooled

RTX 2070 Super (Not overclocked)

16gb 3200mhz ddr4 rgb corsair ram

Aorus X570 Pro wifi mobo

Corsair 750w 80 plus bronze psu

256gb m.2

128gb ssd

500gb hdd

2tb hdd

maybe a bad mobo or psu or micro power outages? do you have ram in slots 2 and 4 and xmp enabled?

12 minutes ago, SeducedBunny said:

Ryzen 5 3600x (Not overclocked) water cooled

RTX 2070 Super (Not overclocked)

16gb 3200mhz ddr4 rgb corsair ram

Aorus X570 Pro wifi mobo

Corsair 750w 80 plus bronze psu

256gb m.2

128gb ssd

500gb hdd

2tb hdd

Which drive is windows on? Did you reinstall a fresh windows on the same drive? 

13 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

maybe a bad mobo or psu or micro power outages? do you have ram in slots 2 and 4 and xmp enabled?

Psu has been swapped already and ram is in slot 2 and 4. Xmp is not enabled

4 minutes ago, Dr Seuss said:

Which drive is windows on? Did you reinstall a fresh windows on the same drive? 

Windows is on my 128gb ssd cause that's where they put it when they reinstalled it. But I think all the drives have had windows on them before cause I believe they all have windows old files on them that I cant fully get rid of. I'm tempted to just format every drive.

Just now, SeducedBunny said:

Windows is on my 128gb ssd cause that's where they put it when they reinstalled it. But I think all the drives have had windows on them before cause I believe they all have windows old files on them that I cant fully get rid of. I'm tempted to just format every drive.

How old is that drive, and what's the brand? Have you checked the state of the drive to see if it's corrupt? It might not be windows' fault, the drive may just be faulty

1 minute ago, Dr Seuss said:

How old is that drive, and what's the brand? Have you checked the state of the drive to see if it's corrupt? It might not be windows' fault, the drive may just be faulty

The m.2, pny ssd, and barracuda 2tb drive are all only a month only. The oldest drive is the 500gb one. An I've checked the m.2 and pny ssd both were not faulty

1 minute ago, SeducedBunny said:

The m.2, pny ssd, and barracuda 2tb drive are all only a month only. The oldest drive is the 500gb one. An I've checked the m.2 and pny ssd both were not faulty

Hm. you replaced the ram, psu and gpu....my only guess would be the mobo.

3 minutes ago, Dr Seuss said:

Hm. you replaced the ram, psu and gpu....my only guess would be the mobo.

Which if that's the case I'll be very irritated for a month old board that cost me $200 to already be broken. But luckily I can buy a cheaper board just to test if that's the problem.

So dont think it was the motherboard cause its still restarting on me and it's a brand new and different board.

256gb m.2

128gb ssd

500gb hdd

2tb hdd

I would be testing each of these drives individually. 

3 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I would be testing each of these drives individually. 

How exactly ?

Well you can unplug all except the Boot drive. 

If the issue occurs, you scan the drive for errors. 

Then Install a fresh copy of windows on a different drive, by itself and go from there. wash rinse repeat.

I've seen DVD writers cause no post situations and restarts as well. 

Question on the ram if the motherboard doesnt have it on the support list will that cause this problem to? Never ran into this problem with previous builds but thought I'd ask.

30 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Well you can unplug all except the Boot drive. 

If the issue occurs, you scan the drive for errors. 

Then Install a fresh copy of windows on a different drive, by itself and go from there. wash rinse repeat.

I've seen DVD writers cause no post situations and restarts as well. 

Also checked all drives. They are all restarting after windows is installed and it's on the setting up devices screen

34 minutes ago, SeducedBunny said:

Question on the ram if the motherboard doesnt have it on the support list will that cause this problem to? Never ran into this problem with previous builds but thought I'd ask.

Yes this is always a possibility, but just about all memory has a supported stock Jedec of 2133mhz.

30 minutes ago, SeducedBunny said:

Also checked all drives. They are all restarting after windows is installed and it's on the setting up devices screen

What did this repair shop do that was different than your installation where they got it to work fine for a week?? 

Are you using a disk or thumbdrive?

Did the repair shop use your disk/thumbdrive or their own?

I'm curious of this before I want to deem a bad motherboard, seeing how you've changed just about everything (including the board too??)

7 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Yes this is always a possibility, but just about all memory has a supported stock Jedec of 2133mhz.

What did this repair shop do that was different than your installation where they got it to work fine for a week?? 

Are you using a disk or thumbdrive?

Did the repair shop use your disk/thumbdrive or their own?

I'm curious of this before I want to deem a bad motherboard, seeing how you've changed just about everything (including the board too??)

I mean like the ram I have isnt even on the list of compatible ram for the mobo. An I'm using a usb drive since I dont have a disk drive on my pc. An honestly I have no clue they didnt even tell me till after they finished it all to tell me it ready. They said corrupted windows but I highly doubt that. I even checked the cpu pins last night when I was putting the old board back in and there were no bent pins for it wasnt the cpu either. I'm just assuming it may be doing this because my current ram is not supported for my motherboard. An also they used there own windows cause they ended up charging me for a windows key.

check for software issues, the last year i finish my Ryzen build and was having restarts and black screen problems, after trying everything i change the PSU blaming it for

the problems, then changed RAM and so on, finally nothing solver the problem. and then i notices i had always leave the 3D print software running  (CURA) an it was the software that was causing the issues.....

good luck.

32 minutes ago, Danioki said:

check for software issues, the last year i finish my Ryzen build and was having restarts and black screen problems, after trying everything i change the PSU blaming it for

the problems, then changed RAM and so on, finally nothing solver the problem. and then i notices i had always leave the 3D print software running  (CURA) an it was the software that was causing the issues.....

good luck.

Appreciate the comment. I've actually cleaned all the drives from command prompt when setting up a drive to install windows on it so all my drives are fresh again but still no luck. This is the first build I've had trouble in.

2 minutes ago, Mustangmatt215 said:

You may have a bad cpu. It may bet getting faulty power delivery. 

Well I can try a new CPU since I'm going to microcenter today anyways.

Just buy the cheapest one that will fit in that chipset. Also microcenter has a repair center too if you want to bring your computer to them 

8 minutes ago, Mustangmatt215 said:

Just buy the cheapest one that will fit in that chipset. Also microcenter has a repair center too if you want to bring your computer to them 

I'll have to see how much they charge.

If your ram is unsupported as you say, I would try replacing that too, unless you already have. Just get a 4gb stick or something and see if that solves the problem