Odac is very quiet

shaunphoto

Hello, I have recently moved house and forgot which usb socket the Odac was plugged into. But now it's stupidly quiet and I can't hear a thing. Can someone please help. 

Thanks

Nikon D3! Case: Corsair c400 Mobo: Asrock z77 Extreme4 CPU: Core I5 3570k 3.4ghz GPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M CPU cooler: Antec Kulher H2O 620 RAM: Corsair Vengence 16gb (4x4gb) Hard drives: Corsair force Series 3 240gb, WD Black 500gb and 2 Seagate 320gb Screens: Asus PB27Q and Lg W2261vp Sound: Mayflower O2 objective + dac, Audio Technica AD700x Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Razer Deathadder 3.5g Tablet: Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition  

I'm assuming your on Windows 10.  Make sure your master volume is maxed, then check the volume mixer (right click on your volume icon on the taskbar and select "Volume Mixer") and make sure the application your trying to play audio with is not turned down or muted.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."