Which Mobo to buy for Ryzen 5 3600x

papajo

So I have a ryzen 5 3600x CPU and 4 sticks of DDR4 CL14 @ 3200Mhz totaling 32GB  (Gskill trident z rgb) 

I want the best bang for the buck mobo but I dont have much money to invest on this rig 

So I am eyeing a Asrock Taichi ultimate x470 mobo which almost has everything I need 

I say almost because I would like it to have PCI 4.0 so that I can stick faster NVMe drives to it.... 

Do you have a better or equally good x570 mobo in mind that wont cost a lot more than the asrock one? thanks. 

1 hour ago, glenalz81 said:

Asus Prime X570-P is what i would say is the best bang for buck x570.

It's a nice mobo but quite barebone and cheaper than what I am shooting for (the taichi x470 ultimate) I am sure there is a better one at that price point, even better would be a reference from someone that has actually used the mobo he/she is referring thanks. 

1 hour ago, papajo said:

I want the best bang for the buck mobo but I dont have much money to invest on this rig 

1 hour ago, papajo said:

I say almost because I would like it to have PCI 4.0 so that I can stick faster NVMe drives to it.... 

?

26 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

best bang for the buck --> for the pricerange I am willing to spend (taichi ultimate costs about 230 euros where I live so 200-260 pricerange or thereabout) 

26 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

2 hours ago, papajo said:

So I am eyeing a Asrock Taichi ultimate x470 mobo which almost has everything I need 

Which means that I dont want to lose all the other benefits Taichi ultimate provides completely only to gain PCI 4. some of them ok but not all of them... Its a tricky situation I know but that's why I made a topic on it to discuss it otherwise I would just go to geizhals.eu (or a site like pcpartpicker if I was american)  and filter the cheapest ATX am4 x570 mobo wouldnt I? 

4 hours ago, papajo said:

and filter the cheapest ATX am4 x570 mobo wouldnt I? 

I hope not because the cheapest X570 motherboards are garbage. I simply stated the best bang for buck X570 board.

Might want to make your OP a little clearer if you want to get a discussion going.

well nobody seemed to bother giving a hand but just incase someone else in the near future comes up with the same dilemma the two boards which are close in range moneywise to the taichi ultimate x470 (or in other words to a top tier x470 board) are these two:

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi (7B93-001R) cheaper out of the two with a weaker but still robust vrm and most of the bells and whistles + MSI has a good bios imo. 

and 

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ~80 euro more expensive but has a good enough VRM for OC or to keep the clocks on the dynamic OC of ryzen 3 as high as possible daisy chained RAM slots which adds to stability better audio and everything you would need + some not so necessary but still nice touches like 2.5Gbps lan and it also looks better imo again.  In other words this is the best mobo you can get at the moment for x570 if you dont want to spent ridiculous amounts of money on the motherboard but also not want to cheap out on it.