Computer Speakers

max668
1 minute ago, Lorant said:

Actually a good recommendation, I second those.

Definitley better than the Edifier R1280T for not much more, and tonnes better than any Logitech system, other than the older ones such as the Z5500, but even then the Z5500 was much more expensive.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

2 minutes ago, Derkoli said:

Definitley better than the Edifier R1280T for not much more, and tonnes better than any Logitech system, other than the older ones such as the Z5500, but even then the Z5500 was much more expensive.

The Z5500 was like $500+ when new. I own (still have them) the Z5300 and they were in the neighbourhood of $300 new.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just now, dalekphalm said:

The Z5500 was like $500+ when new. I own (still have them) the Z5300 and they were in the neighbourhood of $300 new.

I kinda wish the Z5500 was just updated a bit and re-sold, rather than the Z906 coming along with much worse specs, or even if Logitech kept the Z5500 as their top end model, the Z906 for the mid range model, then the 606 for the bottom end model.

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

*** Thread cleaned ***

If you don't want to help just because you are helping, better not post at all. And helping in terms of how OP want is the best way to do it. With budget constraints in mind, and in this case with links to products.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv