MSI Dragon Center Issues.

alm420

Recently built a new pc and I'm having issues with the mystic lighting in MSI Dragon center. I have everything set to remain a solid colour, and my ram and gpu consistently maintain those, however every time my pc goes to sleep or I restart my cpu cooler will return to factory rgb flashing and I'll have to go back into Dragon Center, When I return to Dragon Center it says my cpu cooler it still set to what I want so I have to switch it to a different effect and then back to steady and manipulate the colour again. I've tried reinstalling Dragon Center, updating and seeing if i could save the settings but to no avail. Not hugely important but just really annoying because the default mode is on full seizure. MSI X570 A pro, Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition. Running Windows 10 pro. TIA and sorry if this has already been discussed, new to the forum. 

20 minutes ago, alm420 said:

MSI

MSI make perfectly reasonable hardware, but all their software has been written by drunken, blind monkeys. I wouldn't hold my breath that they'll fix any issues you are having.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.