Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GlaZe08

Weird beeping noice with rgb on

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello!

I have this weird issue where i hear a beeping noice in my headset whenever i turn on the RGB ( any effect ) on my Steelseries Apex M800 keyboard

The weird or interesting thing, depending how you look at it. Is that the volume of the beeping changes with the brightness of the colors on the keyboard. So a bright white will produce a much louder noice compared to a dark purple, and when i completely turn all colors off the beeping goes away.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!

4 minutes ago, GlaZe08 said:

Hello!

I have this weird issue where i hear a beeping noice in my headset whenever i turn on the RGB ( any effect ) on my Steelseries Apex M800 keyboard

The weird or interesting thing, depending how you look at it. Is that the volume of the beeping changes with the brightness of the colors on the keyboard. So a bright white will produce a much louder noice compared to a dark purple, and when i completely turn all colors off the beeping goes away.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!

Is your headset plugged in to onboard audio or USB?

CPU: Intel i7 9700K@5.3GHz SC/DC, 5.1GHz QC, 5.0Ghz All core, AVX offset 0| Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero | RAM: Patriot Viper Steel 2x8gb@3600Mhz 14-14-14-29, 1N, 1.45V| 

PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Mon: Samsung C27HG70 27" 144Hz Freesync - G-Sync compatible(ish) | GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC Black Edition w/ G12 bracket | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | 

Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout | Storage: Corsair MP510 960gb | Cooling: CPU: Kraken X62 - GPU: Kraken X42 - both with Noctua NF-A14's |

Ryzen rig for LAN/Backup

8 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Is your headset plugged in to onboard audio or USB?

Onboard, directly into the laptop

2 minutes ago, GlaZe08 said:

Onboard, directly into the laptop

Oh it's a laptop. Try a grounded plug ;)

CPU: Intel i7 9700K@5.3GHz SC/DC, 5.1GHz QC, 5.0Ghz All core, AVX offset 0| Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero | RAM: Patriot Viper Steel 2x8gb@3600Mhz 14-14-14-29, 1N, 1.45V| 

PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Mon: Samsung C27HG70 27" 144Hz Freesync - G-Sync compatible(ish) | GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC Black Edition w/ G12 bracket | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | 

Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout | Storage: Corsair MP510 960gb | Cooling: CPU: Kraken X62 - GPU: Kraken X42 - both with Noctua NF-A14's |

Ryzen rig for LAN/Backup

33 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Oh it's a laptop. Try a grounded plug ;)

You mean the laptop itself?