What brands offer full pc parts?

Wasn't too sure how to word this. Lately I have been searching online and through forums to see if anyone has compiled a list on what brands offer full parts for pc building etc. asus mobo, aio, nvme that sort of stuff. I know thermaltake now has cases, ram, aio and fans too. Anyone else given this some thought? Post your replies and maybe we could start a list. It'd be sick to build a pc with a 90% majority of the components being the same brand/company. 

4 minutes ago, SamtheMan101 said:

Wasn't too sure how to word this. Lately I have been searching online and through forums to see if anyone has compiled a list on what brands offer full parts for pc building etc. asus mobo, aio, nvme that sort of stuff. I know thermaltake now has cases, ram, aio and fans too. Anyone else given this some thought? Post your replies and maybe we could start a list. It'd be sick to build a pc with a 90% majority of the components being the same brand/company. 

Gigabyte/Aorus

Since you have to go Intel or AMD for your CPU, you can't really go 100% one company.

But you can get close to it though

25 minutes ago, Gamer Schnitzel said:

only asus rog, no other company

ASUS doesn't make RAM and storage devices though, so you could do better!

24 minutes ago, Plouffe said:

Gigabyte/Aorus

This is a great suggestion/answer, as Gigabyte/Aorus basically makes everything.

You could even say, Gigabyte has a Z390 with an i9 included, meaning you can get a full PC, including peripherals (including monitor) from Gigabyte/Aorus.

If you use this for motherboard and CPU:

https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-z390-aorus-xtreme-waterforce-5g-extended-atx/p/N82E16813145150

You can get memory, case, PSU, Videocard (since you buy an AIB, not necessarily Nvidia/AMD), cooler, SSD, mouse, keyboard, headset and monitor from 1 singular brand.

So basically if this was a challenge to make a PC (including peripherals) where if you had any issues you only wanted to contact 1 company, that would be the best way.

(This is assuming a conventional desktop PC, so something like just saying Apple or a phone/laptop manufacturer does not count)

Edited by minibois
Oops, not question... Suggestion! Or answer!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Having a mix is actually a good thing really.

You can pick the best components for your rig that way.

My system and peripherals are actually mostly Corsair as I can control them through one bit of software. But Corsair cases suck so I have a Fractal one which is far better.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

24 minutes ago, SamtheMan101 said:

It'd be sick to build a pc with a 90% majority of the components being the same brand/company. 

you could also just go for a color scheme.........

8 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

Having a mix is actually a good thing really.

You can pick the best components for your rig that way.

I agree, you may run into a situation where one component from one company is either cheaper or on sale and you'd be paying more for the same specs sticking with the same company for all of your components. 

10 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

But Corsair cases suck

Having owned an Air 540 for the last 5+ years I couldn't disagree with you more. I can't speak to their most recent offerings but having the Air 540 house my last 3 builds I've been very happy with it.  

Nzxt comes really dang close, they don't make an ssd. Also their graphics offering is technically a water cooling adapter but close enough

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

23 minutes ago, Founders said:

I agree, you may run into a situation where one component from one company is either cheaper or on sale and you'd be paying more for the same specs sticking with the same company for all of your components. 

Having owned an Air 540 for the last 5+ years I couldn't disagree with you more. I can't speak to their most recent offerings but having the Air 540 house my last 3 builds I've been very happy with it.  

+1 on the disagree front.

Using a Corsair Obsidian 500D rn, and it's flippin' great.

Gigabyte Aorus is your best option. They're the only brand that makes everything you need for "Brand exclusive" PC.

Motherboard ✓

RAM ✓

CPU Cooler  ✓

GPU  ✓

M.2 SSD ✓

PSU ✓

Case ✓

Monitor & peripherals(Mouse, keyboard, headset) ✓

Mouse pad ✓

Gaming chair ✓

The only thing missing is Aorus gaming desk and socks.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

As much as it would be cool to have 1 company make everything. They usually have 1-2 parts that have a strange aesthetic that I could do without. IMO the asus case is very big and silly. But Im also trying to jam pack a tiny case with as much as possible, no matter how difficult. 

It would be nice to see more companies get into more products as I miss strange 1 off products that are funny to see at random lans. 

I remember someone having this back in the day at a lan where he would keep his slurpee in the tray during tournaments lol.

NZXT made a mobo have they ever updated that model for new processors? They should partner up with some companies to release ram/psu/HDD with their aesthetic but make the cases MATX sized :)

EVGA has some odds and ends (RAM, mobos etc) I know that @Zando Bob recently did an EVGA built, I think almost all of its EVGA?

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

Holy crap you guys are legends! Defs will check out gigabyte / aorus, never even thought of their products. Guys i do agree that difference in hardware and specs / price point is also a major factor in competition.  I’d love to see other manufacturers also up their game in parts availability. Two of my favourite brands are msi and asus also. Also, just watched the entire rog build linus did a few months back, beefy specs but by budget is crying loo. 

1 minute ago, SamtheMan101 said:

Holy crap you guys are legends! Defs will check out gigabyte / aorus, never even thought of their products. Guys i do agree that difference in hardware and specs / price point is also a major factor in competition.  I’d love to see other manufacturers also up their game in parts availability. Two of my favourite brands are msi and asus also. Also, just watched the entire rog build linus did a few months back, beefy specs but by budget is crying loo. 

more people making X product means more competition which usually means lowering prices for consumers. I also like both MSI and Asus but sometimes their software is so bloated its silly. Asus Aura is so fat it might actually be a fat kid eating cake on my desktop. This could just be me but every time I use Aura software it take up alot of resources. 

23 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

EVGA has some odds and ends (RAM, mobos etc) I know that @Zando Bob recently did an EVGA built, I think almost all of its EVGA?

EVGA has RAM as temporary Microcenter exclusive, IDK when the last run was tho (I got mine used off a lad on Reddit). They also make mobos, PSUs, coolers, cases, and GPUs. They don't make HDDs/SSDs or CPUs though. Peripherals wise they make mice and keyboards but no monitors. So you could almost do an EVGA only build, you'd just need drives, a CPU, and a monitor from other companies. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 hour ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Gigabyte Aorus is your best option. They're the only brand that makes everything you need for "Brand exclusive" PC.

Motherboard ✓

RAM ✓

CPU Cooler  ✓

GPU  ✓

M.2 SSD ✓

PSU ✓

Case ✓

Monitor & peripherals(Mouse, keyboard, headset) ✓

Mouse pad ✓

Gaming chair ✓

The only thing missing is Aorus gaming desk and socks.

1 hour ago, Founders said:

Don’t forget sandals. ?

mmm yessss gigabyte Aorus jesus sandals and socks

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6