Help with my CPU?

Hello! ?

I started yesterday to upgrade my pc.I got a new CPU (Ryzen 7 2700x), motherboard (msi B450 gaming plus max) and ram (Corsair vengeance LPX DDR4).

Mind me this is the first time ever doing it alone or with someone who knows as little as i do.

When i turned on my pc, it clearly had power but the screens were black and didn't boot properly. I took out the CPU to realise i had put it the wrong direction (Sorry..!), but no pins were bent or broken so placed it back in the righ way. Turned my pc on again and still nothing. 

Took it out and checked to CPU to see that one pin had been bent. (picture here: https://imgur.com/BajWFLH )

Bent it back after watching a couple of videoes and checked the AM4 socket. There i noticed two black wholes at the same point as on the CPU (PIcture here: https://imgur.com/a/fsBsoZu ) I don't know if that is any issue at all? But anyways. I tried putting the CPU back and i noticed it wiggle a little adn when i tried to lock it, it makes this cracking sound so i stopped doing anything because i am afraid of making things worse! What am i doing wrong? (video of the wiggle here: https://imgur.com/a/PHNwVJc )

I'd apreaciate any help or advice. Thanks in advance! 

You probably killed the cpu the first time you tried to install it, possibly the motherboard as well. If the store you bought it from is incompetent that you should be able to get a replacement, if they have even a slightly competent person who checks the products, then you've lost all your money.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

1 minute ago, Jumballi said:

You probably killed the cpu the first time you tried to install it, possibly the motherboard as well. If the store you bought it from is incompetent that you should be able to get a replacement, if they have even a slightly competent person who checks the products, then you've lost all your money.

oh noo, i did not know it was that bad to put it in the wrong way! There is no way i could fix this wihout buying new? 

1 minute ago, Tonjekawaii said:

oh noo, i did not know it was that bad to put it in the wrong way! There is no way i could fix this wihout buying new? 

Do you know how to solder very finely? If not the that's the risk you take when buying a PGA(pin grid aray) CPU

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

1 minute ago, Jumballi said:

solder very finely

absolutley not! -did not even know what the socket looked like until i watched a few videoes and bought new gear haha. Oh well!

2 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

Do you know how to solder very finely? If not the that's the risk you take when buying a PGA(pin grid aray) CPU

Do you think the motherboard too is toast?

1 minute ago, Tonjekawaii said:

Do you think the motherboard too is toast?

yes

3 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

yes

ouf, hard lesson learned. i had everything connected, RAM, graphic card, CPU, harddrive and everything. Is everything lost?

2 minutes ago, Tonjekawaii said:

ouf, hard lesson learned. i had everything connected, RAM, graphic card, CPU, harddrive and everything. Is everything lost?

possibly ram, even less likely but still possible is the gpu, everything else should be fine

2 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

possibly ram, even less likely but still possible is the gpu, everything else should be fine

Thank you so much for the help! I really appreaciated it.