Replacement for WHS2011 backup.

Rowanze

I am currently running a WHS2011 system with Drivebender and four 4 TB disks.  For those that that don't know, DriveBender allows me to take all 4 hard disks and make one giant drive, and further allows me to set individual folders to be duplicated across the drives, so that if one drive fails, you just pull the lost data from the other drives.  I am pretty happy with my setup, but I am about to upgrade my three client PC's from W7->W10 and WHS2011 does not always play nicely with backups of W10 machines. I have never quite figured out where is issues is, but my wife's laptop is W10 and its constantly not backing up correctly.  I am looking for another type of software I can use for backups on my windows 10 machines.  I really like the format of the WHS2011 backups.  Its makes nightly incremental backups and I can restore individual files as needed.  Basically, it mounts an image backup and then I can get into that mounted image as if it was its own hard disk.  I want a backup solution that has the same capabilities, but hopefully does not have a yearly fee.  I am willing to spend money for the program.  Any recs?