does the website work perfectly??

ssd512
Just now, ssd512 said:

oes the website shows

This is not news, this doesn't belong here.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

I'm not familiar with that website, but I'd assume that no, it doesn't accurately show everything.

There's too much complexity in a CPU to be summed up in a single number.

However, I played around a bit and it seems fairly accurate, so maybe use it to get a ballpark reading?

Honestly, just ask here on the forum. You'll learn more and get more accurate answers.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

i'd say take it with a grain of salt.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

Try searching for the official spec of the hardware you are looking for. Latest Core i3 already has 4 cores, while Core i7 had 4 cores back in 3rd generation. while there is also difference in IPC, clock and hyper threading, 9th gen i3 is similar to 3rd gen i7 sounds legit.

All the information on this website is published for general information purposes only. PC-Builds.com does NOT make any warranties about the accuracy of information. By using this website you consent to the disclaimer and agree to its terms. All trademarks, trade names and logos are property of their respective owners.

https://pc-builds.com/disclaimer/

They don't disclose how the scores are given, so hard to say. Though Passmark gives similar results, and i can't find Cinebench, 3DMark or any other popular benchmark done. So hard to say for sure. I imagine that single core performance might as well be better. But you would be giving up 4 threads.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv