Standard RGB controller for Phanteks Halo

Finnedsgang

Hi some time ago i bought some Phanteks halo rgb addon for my Noctua fans that i controlled via the rgb header of my Asrock motherboard. Recently i changed my mb with a Msi B450m-A Pro Max that has no rgb header. There's a cheap way to control the halo leds using a standard controller? (those chinese controllers under 10$ are suitable? which one should i use?) I'm not really interested in changing effects via motherboard or other software

Thanks in advance.  

12 minutes ago, Finnedsgang said:

Hi some time ago i bought some Phanteks halo rgb addon for my Noctua fans that i controlled via the rgb header of my Asrock motherboard. Recently i changed my mb with a Msi B450m-A Pro Max that has no rgb header. There's a cheap way to control the halo leds using a standard controller? (those chinese controllers under 10$ are suitable? which one should i use?) I'm not really interested in changing effects via motherboard or other software

Thanks in advance.  

Phanteks has a controller themselves I beleive. Just make sure it has the right header, as I beleive Phanteks Halo can have both the 3 pin and the 4 pin depending upon version. If you don't mind me asking, it seems like you downgraded motherboards, why is that?

Current Gaming build:

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum
Motherboard: ASRock X570 Taichi

Memory: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3000mhz 15-17-17-35

Graphics Card: Geforce RTX 2080

Graphics Card Cooler: EVGA XC Ultra Gaming
Storage: 500GB Samsung 860 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Blue
PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750W
Case: Corsair 460x Black
Case Cooling: A mix and match of fans ?
Peripherals:

Monitor: HP 27ea
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE
Mouse: Corsair Glaive Black
Headphones: Corsair HS60
Microphone: Blue Snowball Black Edition

"Gaming" Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Mid-2012 with Nvidia Geforce Now

yes i downgraded from a B350 Fatal1ty gaming K4 because i changed the cpu, from a 2200g to a 3600x and i wanted a mb ready for the new zen2 ootb. 

About the Phanteks controller i wanted something cheaper: Phanteks has a kit with strips and controller for 45$ i was thinking of using one of those controllers used for the led rgb strips... but i can't find one with a molex /Sata and female connector...

6 hours ago, Finnedsgang said:

Thanks in advance.  

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/LED-RGB-RF-Remote-Controller-DC-USB-SATA-14Key-for-WS2811-WS2812B-Strip-Light/293172016758?hash=item444269f676:m:mBvwvmW_ajNIQ5MMVib5pvg

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links