Airpods vs WF1000XM3

XDroidie626

Hi All,

I am looking to get some wireless headphones and not sure which to get.

So for starters I am using Android, and yes I know airpods are designed for iPhone, but they also apparently work very well on Android.

The reason I am looking at the airpods is the mics, theyre know to have decent mics for what they are, plus they let a lot of sound in so when people are talking to me and things are happening around me I can still hear them.

However, the sony has ANC and can also pick up voices while its active, but the mic seems rubbish.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

If the mic is something that appears to be a deal breaker, then what are you using with it and would the other side care? If you're using the mic primarily for hands-free phone calls, then mic quality tends to not matter anyway since voice is heavily compressed or is sent over lower quality anyway.

14 hours ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

If the mic is something that appears to be a deal breaker, then what are you using with it and would the other side care? If you're using the mic primarily for hands-free phone calls, then mic quality tends to not matter anyway since voice is heavily compressed or is sent over lower quality anyway.

I do a fair few conference calls, but I also hear people on laptops in calls, so maybe its not too much of a concern as long as they can hear me.

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)