USB LED Stripes

theskeleti

Hey all,

I am looking for around 1m LED Strips, because I want to place them behind my desk an USB connector would be awesome. Also MSI Mystic Light compatibility would be necessary.

I am shopping in Germany so any links would be great.

Thanks in advance

CPU: R5 3600

Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX

RAM: 2x8Gb Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16

GPU: EVGA GTX 1060

Case: Cooler Master NR 600

2 hours ago, theskeleti said:

Hey all,

I am looking for around 1m LED Strips, because I want to place them behind my desk an USB connector would be awesome. Also MSI Mystic Light compatibility would be necessary.

I am shopping in Germany so any links would be great.

Thanks in advance

You would need to use LED strips compatible with the mystic lighting system. Depending on your motherboard if it has analog 4 pin RGB or 3 pin addressable RGB lights. 

Here is an example of a plug and go solution. You will need to run an extension out of the case from the motherboard to the rear of the desk. 

https://eustore.cablemod.com/product/cablemod-widebeam-magnetic-rgb-led-strip/

i thought mystic light only controls the mb header but i could be wrong. i mean i think any internal usb should work external if you get an adapter.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

@W-L I already got some stripes inside my case (MSI compatible and so on). I am looking exlicit for some with an USB header so i can avoid routing any internal cables to the outside.

@thrasher_565 I know that Mystic Light can controls compatible mice and keyboards so somehow the option is there.

So would be great if someone knowns if this is sold somewhere or even is such a product exist

CPU: R5 3600

Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX

RAM: 2x8Gb Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16

GPU: EVGA GTX 1060

Case: Cooler Master NR 600

6 hours ago, theskeleti said:

@W-L I already got some stripes inside my case (MSI compatible and so on). I am looking exlicit for some with an USB header so i can avoid routing any internal cables to the outside.

@thrasher_565 I know that Mystic Light can controls compatible mice and keyboards so somehow the option is there.

So would be great if someone knowns if this is sold somewhere or even is such a product exist

maybe a controller that is msi compatible and uses this might work.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

10 hours ago, theskeleti said:

There wouldn't be just a plug and go USB solution that can sync, as thrasher has mentioned you can look for a compatible controller that is normally for internal use but use that USB adapter. 

Most controllers however will have their own dedicated software, your easiest solution would be to just run an extension given that your motherboard's RGB header can support that length of lights.