Looking for cheap & small PC for light gaming & content development.

I'm looking for a small and cheap PC for me to do some light gaming and development. So here's a couple of PCs I found on Amazon that I think will meet my needs, but I need confirmation from some people who are better at tech specs than me.

Intel PC

AMD PC

To be clear, I'm not going to be using these as my main device, just a holdover for when I can release a marketable product.

Redout: Solar Challenge Edition

Skyrim SE

Here's the two most intensive games I hope to run. Along with this I think I'll get Pandenic's Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 from GOG. As these two games were originally released on PS2 and XBOX, I doubt there's any low end pc on the market these days that'll have trouble running them. 

I'll also be running Unity3D, in hopes of producing a marketable game for Android and PC. After that I hope to get a far better speced computer.

Edited by Dragonwinged
Broken link

One thing I forgot to mention, both of thes PCs only have VGA and DP. I will be hooking it up to a TCL 43" 4k Roku TV. So I'm also going to need an adapter cable. I'm not sure if it matters what port I adapt to HDMI.

You should adapt the display port, it only requires a adapter cable. Adapting VGA requirers a active converter

I am not familiar with the applications you want to use, but I have a HP Prodesk mini with a i5 4590T and 16Gig ram, Tomb Raider 2013 is playable @ 720p. Citi Skylines runs fine, but dual chanel memmory is a must