fave sega game?

Calling John

mine would be this one i just wish the controls for the driving part where better

The only Sega game I've ever played was Sonic All Star Racing Transformed and I liked it. I've never played a actual Sonic game even though its their only well known game

Sonic Generations is in my top 10 favorite games of all time, so that would be a pretty easy vote for me.

Sonic Racing All Stars Transformed is pretty good too.

But I can't forget about Crazy Taxi! Absolutely awesome game too!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

SONIC ②⓪⓪⑥

PS2 Fat(JP) : PS2 S Silver(EU) : PS3 Super Slim : Nintendo Switch
Wii(x2) : SNES CE : Xbox One : Xbox 360 S(EU) : PS Vita 2000

If you mean my favorite game on Sega Genesis console then the answer is this:

If I've to pick either this or the legendary 'A Link to the Past', I'd pick Beyond Oasis any day!

Superb graphics, excellent hack-and-slash gameplay, lots of weapons and combos, enormous bosses, knights in shiny armor, zombies, witches, puzzles, this game has everything! Of course, the star of the show are the four spirits (fire, water, shadow and plant) which you can summon to make your adventures easier.  

And the ways you can summon them is just... well, let's just say it took my breath away as a kid! For example, you can summon the fire spirit from any fire source, let it be torches, sparks, campfires, fire bombs, whatever! Likewise, you can summon the shadow from any reflective surface like mirrors, shiny armor, rubies, ice, anything! Same goes to water and plant spirits.

It's a shame most people in the Western world aren't even aware of its existence.

I've played a few games from Sega, my favorite has to be outrun, crusing the roads with the ferrari testarossa and a blond girfriend, plus when you lose the game would give you a awsome chill music, can still hear last wave as I write this, shame last game they made was in 2006 (if not mistaken) Outrun coast 2 coast, spent so many hours playing just to unlock the Girfriends XDD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise red as the dawn" - Scarlet Guard motto (Red Queen Series)