Looking for a new game

xven

I am getting a little tired of Apex legends, COD and everquest. 

Any other great games out there i could give a go that doesnt cost to much to get into ? ( free is even better ) 

I work from home so i do get lots of time to play

4 hours ago, xven said:

Any other great games out there i could give a go that doesnt cost to much to get into ? ( free is even better ) 

I've been really enjoying Assetto Corsa lately, and BeamNG.Drive is great fun aswell.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

On 1/11/2020 at 11:07 AM, xven said:

Have you tried undertale yet? there is only about 6 hours per playthrough but there are essentialy 3 different endings wiht different choices, so it would be a could way to pass time. 

I'm pretty hyped for Overwatch 2 and the new Avengers game for PC

Also if you can pick up a tomb raider game on sale, they offer some pretty good value. I got rise of the tomb raider for 13 CAD on steam and it was some great value. 

Asseto Corsa is also pretty fun.

If your looking for free to play, try CSGO. I didn't get much into it, but it's free now so there's no reason not to try.

PC: 

i5 8400 - RTX 2060 - Strix B360-I - Thermaltake 240mm AIO - 16GB Vengeance RGB PRO - CRYSTAL 280X - HD Plex 400w AC/DC Converter

CUSTOM KEYBOARD:

Gmmk Pro  - Gateron ink Black v2 lubed and filmed - GMK Red Samurai - PC plate - Zeal stabs

DAILY TECH:

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Smartwatch - Galaxy A70 - Bose QC Earbuds - Bose SoundLink Wireless - Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 

On 1/11/2020 at 11:07 AM, xven said:

Epic Games Store gives out free games every week, provided you aren't buying into the dumb anti Epic hype.

#Muricaparrotgang