Don't Go Topless!

Edzel Yago

WAN Stealth(4) gets my vote.

Updated OP with more stuff and updated stuffs.

I've had this conversation before. It's like, "Oh, we're Youtubers. We... Make videos about tech stuff." And people just shrug.

I vote for WAN text. I think there should be a PC builder/modder shirt.

Added a poll 'cause he made me do it.

Did he threaten you with a USB stick?

I need to buy shirts in a couple days if I can pre-order in less than two weeks from now I will!

Quote me to get a reply!

Can I haz one of everything? ...... if I HAD to chose one it would be the legendary aim of Linus :D

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Oh man LTT Stealth is amazing! Some of them should not have linustechtips that big on the back in my opinion, a little bit smaller would do well.

Learning

when and where can i buy them ? 

First thing we have to do is figure out which one to start out with. So get voting and make your voices heard! We'll probably have a second round of voting to narrow things down and refine designs.

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

First thing we have to do is figure out which one to start out with. So get voting and make your voices heard! We'll probably have a second round of voting to narrow things down and refine designs.

ok thanks. Can't wait! :)

Updated OP with more stuff and updated stuffs.

I've had this conversation before. It's like, "Oh, we're Youtubers. We... Make videos about tech stuff." And people just shrug.

Haha. :D

Exactly. Those damn tech-muggles! That's why those shirt designs are only fun for an insider.

But an LTT-insider will probably only wear it once or twice outside, and then only at home, because all the outsiders/tech-muggles make a weird opinions on him.

I am probably over dramatizing it, but that's kind of what would keep me from buying one.

who cares...

Haha. :D

Exactly. Those damn tech-muggles! That's why those shirt designs are only fun for an insider.

But an LTT-insider will probably only wear it once or twice outside, and then only at home, because all the outsiders/tech-muggles make a weird opinions on him.

I am probably over dramatizing it, but that's kind of what would keep me from buying one.

That's always going to be the rub though. As big as LTT is, it's still very niche and any reference will be niche. I need a list of LTT memes that other people might get (but also doesn't infringe on anyone's copyright).

You make us pick one?? This is cruel and unusual punishment. How could I ever live with knowing I only picked one?

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

You make us pick one?? This is cruel and unusual punishment. How could I ever live with knowing I only picked one?

One to start with. I think the initial buy-in is making us go, "Hmm, we should try one shirt first just so we don't spend a hooplah of money on something we end up having a big excess of in the end."

Since I changed the Brofist to reflect interest in a no-text version, is there anyone who voted for brofist but is opposed to the text removal?

Poll refreshed.

Final countdown!

KAPEW!

Is the poll broken for anyone else? Tells me "You must vote for blah blah" even though I have a choice picked.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

Can't vote for whatever reason but the only one I would buy is the stealth one

Got the same problem, I really really really like the first.. the brofist without the text underneath!!!!

FX-8320 | EVGA GTX 970 FTW | 16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Corsair H100i | Corsair 500R case | 120Gb boot SSD + many HDDs | Gigabyte MB 970 Chipset | Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | LgTech 420 | 3D Connexion Space mouse Pro <- love this!

Motorsport Engineering Student from the UK

Brofist, or WAN stealth but with Linustechtips on the back

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

I can't vote. :(
I'd choose the WAN Show Shirt with full text.

corsair carbide 400r|AMD FX-6300 4,8GHz @ 1,47V|NVidia GTX480 850/2100MHz @ 1150mV|Kingston Low Profile Value Ram 8GB 1333|Samsung 840 Series SSD 120GB|Seagate 2TB HD|WD 2TB HD|WD 750GB HD

Phobya DC12-400|Phobya G-Changer 240 top|Thermaltake 120mm bottom|Phobya Balancer 150 black nickel|aqua computer cuplex kryos hf|watercool Heatkiller GPU-X³

Uh oh, looking into fixing the poll.