Don't Go Topless!

Edzel Yago

I want the USB server shirt just because it seems more obscure than the others IMO. (Really though I'd buy either one of them..)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG *faints*

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I don't get the last one, it's an inside joke of some sort, isn't it? I probably missed it...

Linus threw a USB flash drive at the server that used to host the server once and then the server turned off.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I like the last one the most. The first two are witty but I don't think I would wear them in public. Could we get a WAN show shirt with the WAN show logo on the front? It looks too awesome not to be a wallpaper/shirt.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Linus threw a USB flash drive at the server that used to host the server once and then the server turned off.

what's the video called because incredibly enough it escaped from my hands 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I'm not big on the text on the brofist one.  I would totally wear it with just the picture and logo on the back.  Or the text on the second one for that matter.  Or the third.

Apparently I just like pictures.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

what's the video called because incredibly enough it escaped from my hands 

edit: lol just realized the pun is intended :P and edit fail to 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

move the linustechtips logo on the back a little bit lower...

Otherwise AWESOME!!!!!!

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

Wow lots of different opinions. This is going to be hard to decide...

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I think the Linus Tech Tips on the back is a bit obnoxious imo. I can't be the only one who thinks so. Otherwise they're not bad. I'd definitely buy the server one if it didn't have "Linus Tech Tips" on the back. "LTT" would be a good compromise if you don't want to completely eliminate the branding aspect of the shirt.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Designs aren't final-final but pretty much is. Since it costs money to make the shirts, we're going to do a trial run of one of the designs (whichever wins the poll) first before buying into more prints.

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

What about a thumbs up EA, t-shirt? Permitted you are allowed to put EA on there. 

What bout a plain back? Just my opinion but I prefer plain backs. It looks like a sports team name otherwise. 

Front designs look great doe.

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr II OC | Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Corsair 600T White | Corsair H100 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair SP120 QE | Asus MX279H | LG Flatron E2251 | Logitech G502 | Das Keyboard Ultimate 4 Browns | Fiio E10 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Corsair SP2500 | HTC One M8 | MacBook Air (Mid 2013) i5 8GB 128GB

Personally I think the bro fist one should have a different sayin. Just my opinion 

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I think they're all a little too flashy.. If its about the WAN Show I think I little something like this is nice... (Used the picture you were using, back looks good.)

Note, I photoshoped this in 5 minutes, used the picture that you posted.

12470754394_a1dae660b2_b.jpg

I'll be making plain logo tees as well for Wan, ltt and possibly tq.

I've put it off for now cause they're pretty easy to do. Maybe I'll pop em out when I get home and update the thread.

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

dezeltheintern, on 11 Feb 2014 - 6:17 PM, said:

I'll be making plain logo tees as well for Wan, ltt and possibly tq.

I've put it off for now cause they're pretty easy to do. Maybe I'll pop em out when I get home and update the thread.

That's good to hear, I don't wear clothing with too many things on it. I will definitely buy one of those

Keep up the good work!

Come on guys vote for Socks and Sandals. The rest are ugly as hell.