Best method for keeping drivers up to date.

BioFlash

I recently am having issues with drivers and compatibility with some of my hardware and are having to uninstall and reinstall each driver one by one, is there any effecient method of doing a lot of driver updates overall? 

usually you only need to updates drivers when you are having a problem. what problem are you having where every driver needed an update to solve it?

1 hour ago, emosun said:

usually you only need to updates drivers when you are having a problem. what problem are you having where every driver needed an update to solve it?

I am currently mainly having a problem with one of my laptops the Asus Zenbook flip 13" model UX362FA-EL205T where the track pad will be very skippy and jumpy, I have tried changing settings in windows, it is fully up to date with windows, whenever I reinstall the driver it will fix for a second then will go back to the same as it was I have installed the windows precision drivers from the Asus website and they seem to not work, any suggestions?

one thing you could try is a factory reset , this will reset the laptop back to the original factory settings which will have the OS very far out of date , but might fix the track pad. you can then slowly update the laptop until you discover what specifically (be it a program / windows update / driver update) caused the track pad to stop working correctly.

If you install driver and after a while it stops working that may means automatic driver update is your problem. Disable drivers update. You may use OO ShutUp - it will be easier to find that setting. Or use Google. Then install working driver and you'll be sure that Windows do not overwrite it by different version.

7 hours ago, emosun said:

one thing you could try is a factory reset , this will reset the laptop back to the original factory settings which will have the OS very far out of date , but might fix the track pad. you can then slowly update the laptop until you discover what specifically (be it a program / windows update / driver update) caused the track pad to stop working correctly.

While resetting to factory should I leave on blaotware or do a fresh windows reset?

44 minutes ago, BioFlash said:

While resetting to factory should I leave on blaotware or do a fresh windows reset?

if it has a factory reset option then it will have whatever was on it when it was new