Realtek Audio Manager not showing

AidenTheBotLol

Hello LTT Forum,

I recently reinstalled my OS on my pc and my Realtek Audio manager that I have been using to manage my audio settings and EQ presets is not installing when I install the latest realtek driver (from my motherboards site).

My Windows 10 version is 1909 

If you look on your motherboard's site, it says that the audio driver there only installs the driver and no control panel is installed. "This download contains only the driver package, the Realtek Audio Control will be downloaded via Microsoft store when an internet connection is available."

It seems that the Realtek Audio Control has moved to the Microsoft Store. If it did not install automatically for you, you can search for "Realtek Audio Control" in the Microsoft Store.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

25 minutes ago, Husky said:

If you look on your motherboard's site, it says that the audio driver there only installs the driver and no control panel is installed. "This download contains only the driver package, the Realtek Audio Control will be downloaded via Microsoft store when an internet connection is available."

It seems that the Realtek Audio Control has moved to the Microsoft Store. If it did not install automatically for you, you can search for "Realtek Audio Control" in the Microsoft Store.

Apparently when I search "Realtek Audio Controlit does not come back with that but 'Kosmik Revenge" because that makes sense Windows.

Just now, ShelterMan said:

Apparently when I search "Realtek Audio Controlit does not come back with that but 'Kosmik Revenge" because that makes sense Windows.

Try using this direct link: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9P2B8MCSVPLN

You might need to open it in Microsoft Edge to get the Microsoft Store to automatically open.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM