Motivation - A Multi-platform Journy

mattlef

Nooo!!!!

She's pretty! lol

Normally I'd say 'LOL keep on dreaming' but actually you're right...

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

WOW 0.o

You have accomplished something great for yourselves sir :wub: 
Keep it up. I'm looking forward to seeing more  ;)  

Wow, you bring us an awesome build log and a giveaway! I love you  :wub:

Pfft! You guys motivate me to do it :)

You honor me with your visits and follows. Its the best i can do to give back :)

I might ask for a little help though :) i'll get into that later ;)

Normally I'd say 'LOL keep on dreaming' but actually you're right...

Emma says thanks :)

WOW 0.o

You have accomplished something great for yourselves sir :wub: 

Keep it up. I'm looking forward to seeing more  ;)  

Thanks Mastersen901. I'm honered by the kind comments. 

Thanks so much for all the positivity guys.

I'll try my best with the upcoming updates, videos, tutorials and reviews to continue to live up to these amazing comments.

Lots of new stuff coming that will improve the production quality of everything!

Cant wait!

Personal Social Media:
Instagram    Twitter    Youtube

Hey everyone!!!

Alright time to bring this back from the depths of page 4.

The past few weeks have been awesome. I've gone and upped the production quality big time when it comes to the filming etc. New Lens, Tripod, filters etc...

Lighting and stuff is on the way.

I'm also hoping to have a few renders coming pretty damned soon for ideas with the drivebay!!! i'm gonna do something awesome that i borrowed from my friend Charles

Personal Social Media:

those 2 last videos are so funny man!!!

You say you're not good at making videos ? common man... at least from my prespective they look pretty serious and funny at the same time!

I love the bloopers!

Keep it up man!

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Thanks Axis.

I really appreciate the awesome and positive comments! I'll do my best to continue to improve. I just want to entertain :D

I'll have a buildlog related update tonight or tomorrow :)

I'm working on a pretty special idea for the drive bays. Something along the lines of an extension to an already brilliant idea from someone who i idolize.

I think its time the leather comes out. Whip this 900d into shape.

Personal Social Media:

Thanks Axis.

I really appreciate the awesome and positive comments! I'll do my best to continue to improve. I just want to entertain :D

I'm working on a pretty special idea for the drive bays. Something along the lines of an extension to an already brilliant idea from someone who i idolize.

I enjoy your videos because they aren't boring and you just like improvise haha

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Thanks Axis.

Whoops double post sorry people

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I enjoy your videos because they aren't boring and you just like improvise haha

thanks CJ.

They will be getting more structured, but I'll try my best to insure that nothing gets lost from what you guys like.

Big week this week. Update tonight with some plans for the drive bays :) Thursday I'll be at FanExpo (Toronto Comic con) so expect some video and interviews :)

Really excited for what this week brings!

Dont forget to subscribe to YouTube and/or Facebook to enter for your chance to win my first Giveaway prize!!

We've reached 100, so we're a 5th of the way there everyone!

Thank you so much for all your support and viewership!

Personal Social Media:

Hey guys,

I teased the update a bit earlier on Instagram,

So here is the preview of what i want to to do

preview.jpg

I'll do a more comprehensive writeup with regards to materials, the planning process and everything.

Basically the "yellow highlighted areas" are going to be custom light plates that hold the SSD's and HDD's

Its going to be very similar to what you've seen in other amazing builds, but I'll be adding my personal twist to it.

#NoCompromise

Personal Social Media:

Hey guys,

This is more of a production type of update, while updating some stuff i want to do with the loop.

I received a package from some awesome people over at Cowboy Studio

IMG_4417-1.jpg

They are amazing, great studio lights, 5500k illumination so its practically daylight!

IMG_4418-1.jpg

So lets see how things look with better lighting!

this is something i want to change. Sure the lighting looks great, but i think I'm going to end up rotating the block so that the inlet is at the top, and the outlet is at the bottom. Might make this look a lot cleaner

IMG_4429-1.jpg

I'm so in love with this sleeve. MDPC-X is amazing stuff. I need to buy more i've already run out.

IMG_4424-1.jpg

IMG_4425-1.jpg

However, these images also revealed that i need to fix the run from the GPU block, to the res. This doesn't look good and it looks likes its kinking a bit. A little too much there.

IMG_4431-1.jpg

As well,

I was a FanExpo yesterday, I shot some great footage with some amazing cosplayers.

I had the chance to speak with some of the Xbox people, unfortunately Ubisoft and Playstation PR guys were pretty wrapped up with conventional media time, so they couldn't fit me in.

However, this is where even more bad news comes in.

Yet, here is some back story just to show you how bad the day was.

Started off the day with a major delay with the subway with a Toronto fire department investigation. Some idiot at the station pulled the fire alarm.

Next, arriving at FanExpo an hour late, Teletoon had lost my weekend passes and my press pass.  We waited an hour for the weekend pass to be fixed, but i couldn't get my press certification back.

So, pushing that emotional let down aside, I attempted to do the best i could with the interviews i could muster. 

After conducting all my interviews, I play back some of the audio. Sounded great, then all the sudden my data is gone. I plug the microSD card in my phone, and it wont read. i try my card reader at home, nothing.

All my externally recorded audio is gone. The MicroSD card is dead....

I want to break something. But, thinking positive, I'm Motivated to make sure i get this done, so that i dont let down those who were kind enough to support me, and give me their time for these interviews.

We'll see what i have in store :D

Seems like whenever I make some positive gains with this build and everything else im perusing, i take a step back.

Lesson? Only Class 10 microSD's. they are not all created equal.

Motivation: Gamer - Do what motivates you.

Personal Social Media:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When is the next update? I'm anxious to see what you've done  ^_^