CPUID HWMonitor issue?

Go to solution Solved by RayLC,
1 minute ago, Levent said:

Check event viewer \ Application logs. If it crashes upon launch it will show what caused it.

I honestly don't know how the check that, BUT;

I have just found out that the USB connection from my HX850i was causing the crash for some reason. I unplugged it out of trial and error and now it works fine.
Which, now that I think about it, makes sense. I only just recently added the usb connector for the power supply to see what abilities it gives me in Corsair's icue software

I'm really confused here. So, I installed a new RTX 2070 Super in my machine, the ASUS ROG Strix. But, after a day of tinkering and overclocking with it using HWMonitor and Asus GPUTweak2, HWMonitor suddenly stopped launching regardless of what I do. It originally started doing this when I enabled game boost on my MSI motherboard, which I have since disabled. But regardless of what limited troubleshooting I try, it never launches up fully. It just starts to load, stays blank, freezes, and finally shuts itself back down.

Specs:

I9-9900k

MSI MPG Z390

Asus ROG Strix 2070 Super "Advanced"

WD Black NVME 600GB

Seagate Barracuda 1TB

16GBs of Corsair Vengence PRO 3200mhz

Corsair HX850i PSU
Corsair H115i AIO

If anyone has any ideas to try and fix this issue I would really love to hear it. 

Check event viewer \ Application logs. If it crashes upon launch it will show what caused it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

I honestly don't know how the check that, BUT;

I have just found out that the USB connection from my HX850i was causing the crash for some reason. I unplugged it out of trial and error and now it works fine.
Which, now that I think about it, makes sense. I only just recently added the usb connector for the power supply to see what abilities it gives me in Corsair's icue software

Corsair's iCue hardware monitoring features seems to conflict with HWMonitor and other software monitoring apps. For me HWMonitor will not show updated values for the motherboard.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

14 minutes ago, alyen said:

Corsair's iCue hardware monitoring features seems to conflict with HWMonitor and other software monitoring apps. For me HWMonitor will not show updated values for the motherboard.

That kinda blows