Logitech Z200 Alternatives

MultiMigo

So I'm on the verge of buying a speaker. I want to get the Logitech Z200 (White). It costs around $20 and OH BOY, I AM HAVING A HARD TIME LOOKING FOR ONE LOL. 

Soooo, if I can't find one, are there any alternatives or even better speakers than the Z200 that are color white (Yes because my desk setup is white themed). Any speaker ranging from $20 to $30 that is white.

Thank you!

PS; I live in the Philippines and I can't find a single Z200.

3 hours ago, MultiMigo said:

So I'm on the verge of buying a speaker. I want to get the Logitech Z200 (White). It costs around $20 and OH BOY, I AM HAVING A HARD TIME LOOKING FOR ONE LOL. 

Soooo, if I can't find one, are there any alternatives or even better speakers than the Z200 that are color white (Yes because my desk setup is white themed). Any speaker ranging from $20 to $30 that is white.

Thank you!

PS; I live in the Philippines and I can't find a single Z200.

Creative Pebble perhaps? The only brands I trust for cheap desktop speakers are Logitech, Creative and Edifier. The thing is, Logitech just can't be beat dollar for dollar under $50 (in the speaker category). 

I recently picked up some white Creative Pebble speakers in white. They're a bit weaker than the Logitech Z200 but if you're only after some desktop audio that isn't audiophile-level (not that you were going to get that level of audio from the Logitech Z200 anyway) the Creative Pebbles is a nice alternative, and it's around $20 as well.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches