Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ayush007

CES -2020 MICROSOFT REVEAL SOME IMAGES OF XBOX X SERIES CONSOLE N CPU.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello Guys,

I would like to inform you that Microsoft has reveal some  images of cpu n console 

please have a look n SHARE YOUR OPINION.

Your cordially 

Ayush

DD52ADFF-C384-4B69-8D49-2096E80B7CAD.jpeg

CD039C70-7367-40A8-9E02-28288BD62D91.png

2E5A0689-19D9-4059-92AD-22B70F2B7777.png

47DDB9DD-3768-46D3-9FD3-22CB13309A1B.png

12 minutes ago, Ayush007 said:

Hello Guys,

I would like to inform you that Microsoft has reveal some  images of cpu n console 

please have a look n SHARE YOUR OPINION.

Your cordially 

Ayush

Ok, here's what I see here: 

first img; AMD loves putting the max resolution that will be supported on the die. So that 8k number is probably what they're aiming for next. 

I don't remember if the xbox one X has a combined die (GPU and CPU on same chip)  This is a combined die if the trend follows the Xbone X. So we're best off comparing dies to that. (Youtube video of the XB one X teardown)

second-fourth img; Hey look it's a PC! 

Microsoft seems to be focusing a lot more on cooling this new Xbox, which makes me think we're looking at higher power draw, and with that more heat output. XBone X had a 245 watt PSU according to ifixit, and if that's true, I'd expect max draw on that around 200w for the die, with the new Series X probably being around 300w on die, with 25-30 for aux parts like SSD, video controllers for HDMI, USB controller, etc.  

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

i7-8700k @5.0Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX - Armor GTX 1080 - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Macbook Pro 2015 (Musicians live and die by these, unfortunately I need one. :/
i7-4980HQ (Liquid Metal mod) - 16GB DDR3 - Radeon M370X (Liquid Metal mod) 

El-Sleepo (ProxMox server)

2x Xeon E5-2667  - 48GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware for JBOD) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 2x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

Posted · Original PosterOP
2 hours ago, BrinkGG said:

Ok, here's what I see here: 

first img; AMD loves putting the max resolution that will be supported on the die. So that 8k number is probably what they're aiming for next. 

I don't remember if the xbox one X has a combined die (GPU and CPU on same chip)  This is a combined die if the trend follows the Xbone X. So we're best off comparing dies to that. (Youtube video of the XB one X teardown)

second-fourth img; Hey look it's a PC! 

Microsoft seems to be focusing a lot more on cooling this new Xbox, which makes me think we're looking at higher power draw, and with that more heat output. XBone X had a 245 watt PSU according to ifixit, and if that's true, I'd expect max draw on that around 200w for the die, with the new Series X probably being around 300w on die, with 25-30 for aux parts like SSD, video controllers for HDMI, USB controller, etc.  

Thnx Brink GG,

For taking interest in my section.

I agree wid your point.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

I assume tht your approach is quite logical !!!!!

U have quite depth knowledge regarding it.

Infact Acc to me Microsoft really work hard on making der  console powerful .

whereas  Sony  on their  exclusives.

I think thts why Sony exclusives beat Microsoft!!!!!

Isn't  it???