CES -2020 MICROSOFT REVEAL SOME IMAGES OF XBOX X SERIES CONSOLE N CPU.

Ayush007

Hello Guys,

I would like to inform you that Microsoft has reveal some  images of cpu n console 

please have a look n SHARE YOUR OPINION.

Your cordially 

Ayush

DD52ADFF-C384-4B69-8D49-2096E80B7CAD.jpeg

CD039C70-7367-40A8-9E02-28288BD62D91.png

2E5A0689-19D9-4059-92AD-22B70F2B7777.png

47DDB9DD-3768-46D3-9FD3-22CB13309A1B.png

12 minutes ago, Ayush007 said:

Hello Guys,

I would like to inform you that Microsoft has reveal some  images of cpu n console 

please have a look n SHARE YOUR OPINION.

Your cordially 

Ayush

Ok, here's what I see here: 

first img; AMD loves putting the max resolution that will be supported on the die. So that 8k number is probably what they're aiming for next. 

I don't remember if the xbox one X has a combined die (GPU and CPU on same chip)  This is a combined die if the trend follows the Xbone X. So we're best off comparing dies to that. (Youtube video of the XB one X teardown)

second-fourth img; Hey look it's a PC! 

Microsoft seems to be focusing a lot more on cooling this new Xbox, which makes me think we're looking at higher power draw, and with that more heat output. XBone X had a 245 watt PSU according to ifixit, and if that's true, I'd expect max draw on that around 200w for the die, with the new Series X probably being around 300w on die, with 25-30 for aux parts like SSD, video controllers for HDMI, USB controller, etc.  

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

2 hours ago, BrinkGG said:

Ok, here's what I see here: 

first img; AMD loves putting the max resolution that will be supported on the die. So that 8k number is probably what they're aiming for next. 

I don't remember if the xbox one X has a combined die (GPU and CPU on same chip)  This is a combined die if the trend follows the Xbone X. So we're best off comparing dies to that. (Youtube video of the XB one X teardown)

second-fourth img; Hey look it's a PC! 

Microsoft seems to be focusing a lot more on cooling this new Xbox, which makes me think we're looking at higher power draw, and with that more heat output. XBone X had a 245 watt PSU according to ifixit, and if that's true, I'd expect max draw on that around 200w for the die, with the new Series X probably being around 300w on die, with 25-30 for aux parts like SSD, video controllers for HDMI, USB controller, etc.  

Thnx Brink GG,

For taking interest in my section.

I agree wid your point.????????

I assume tht your approach is quite logical !!!!!

U have quite depth knowledge regarding it.

Infact Acc to me Microsoft really work hard on making der  console powerful .

whereas  Sony  on their  exclusives.

I think thts why Sony exclusives beat Microsoft!!!!!

Isn't  it???