Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NotABigGamer

Minecraft PE With Keyboard and Mouse

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello,

I have tried helping a friend of mine with his Kindle Fire device. He has an OTG cable that allows for a keyboard and mouse to be attached. 

After trying Minecraft PE in-game we realized that the mouse acts as your hand. This destroys the point of using a mouse in the first place because you will have to click and drag in order to look around.

Is there any way to fix this? How can I get the mouse to work as if it's on a PC?

Thanks

Its OK to tell people they're wrong but do it Nicely!

CPU 

AMD Ryzen 5 2600x 

CPU Cooler 

DeepCool CAPTAIN 240 RGB V2 

Motherboard

Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Micro

Ram

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 2*8 3200mhz (black)

Storage

Crucial MX500

GPU

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 6gb Gaming OC (3 fan edition)

Case

Thermaltake Versa H18 MicroATX

Power supply

Corsair VS 550 

OS 

Windows 10

There are probably apps that allow you to emulate a controller with a keyboard and mouse on an Android device, and I'm pretty sure MC PE natively supports controllers.

Not sure if input lag would become an issue but it might work.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.4GHz @ 1.36V (courtesy of @XR6) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T and two Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 aka Focus Keypro Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL with stitched edge Headset:  Sennheiser HD598SE

I like old-ass keyboards, Volvos, Thinkpads, and fountain pens.

I don't think there is a way, unless I'm mistaken pocket edition is made specifically for using touch inputs, or a controller, and does not support mouse and keyboard even with an emulator.

Main Desktop: Cpu - I9-9900k @5ghz | Mobo - Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E | Gpu - Asus ROG STRIX 2080ti OC Ram - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200mhz | Aio - H100i Pro RGB | Psu - Evga 850 GQ | Case - Fractal Design Meshify C White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 1x 1TB 1x 512GB / 1x Seagate Ironwolf Pro 4TB HDD |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10+ - Ceramic White 512GB |

If you ask for a Mid Tower case recommend, I will 90% of the time recommend the Fractal Design Meshify C or S2.