Everything closes immediately after I open it

Copac20

So it started happening today. I was playing league of legends and the game imediatly disappeared from the screen and from the bar below , but the audio was still playing. Then I opened the client and after 20 secs it closed too . Then I opened Spotify and after around 30 secs it closed too , with the audio still playing. (All of these were still active in task manager) then everything I opened: task manager , windows settings , even the Start menu would just close imediatly after I opened them . Then the icons disappeared and then the wallpaper turned black , but the bar below was still working . After some time the bar become unresponsive too or dissapeared compleatly just like in the picture. I tried fixing it by changing the ram sticks but it kept happening the same every time. Any solutions ?

IMG_20200107_224154.jpg

9 minutes ago, Copac20 said:

So it started happening today. I was playing league of legends and the game imediatly disappeared from the screen and from the bar below , but the audio was still playing. Then I opened the client and after 20 secs it closed too . Then I opened Spotify and after around 30 secs it closed too , with the audio still playing. (All of these were still active in task manager) then everything I opened: task manager , windows settings , even the Start menu would just close imediatly after I opened them . Then the icons disappeared and then the wallpaper turned black , but the bar below was still working . After some time the bar become unresponsive too or dissapeared compleatly just like in the picture. I tried fixing it by changing the ram sticks but it kept happening the same every time. Any solutions ?

IMG_20200107_224154.jpg

This is weird behavoir. You installed anything proir to this happening? This could possibly warrant a windows reinstall or at least a good scan with something the likes of malwarebytes to rule out the chance your pc is infected.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Start menu would just close imediatly after I opened them

See if this occurs in Safe Mode as well, might indicate either malware or a hardware issue.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

20 minutes ago, jaslion said:

This is weird behavoir. You installed anything proir to this happening? This could possibly warrant a windows reinstall or at least a good scan with something the likes of malwarebytes to rule out the chance your pc is infected.

Yeah I was thinking of that

20 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

See if this occurs in Safe Mode as well, might indicate either malware or a hardware issue.

I will try for a malware scan thankss

Just now, Copac20 said:

I will try for a malware scan thankss

Yes, start there, report back, we'll move on to the next step if need be

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

22 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

By the way what should I use ? I don't want to pay for anything right now

2 hours ago, Copac20 said:

By the way what should I use ? I don't want to pay for anything right now

Malwarebytes is a great start. If it finds a heavy infestation, we can fine tune from there.

6 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Malwarebytes is a great start. If it finds a heavy infestation, we can fine tune from there.

Ok thank you

22 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Ok so I put some items in quarantine and now I am just waiting to see if it will do it again. Like 2 hours passed but it sometimes took more hours for the problem to occur . I shall see if it still happens. Thanks for your help !

15 minutes ago, Copac20 said:

hanks for your help !

Keep us informed, there are still things we can try :)